Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung A12 Not registered on network
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Samsung A12 Not registered on network

Samsung A12 Not registered on network

Bamidek
Bamidek
Bamidek
17-08-2022, 05:20 PM

i got this Samsung a12 sm-a125f and it was working fine and magisk is installed on the phone. i later noticed it was rooted and i uninstalled magisk completely.

the phone reboot and never get network again. i check CSC and it was SER which Russian.
I think flashing it with my country ECT Nigeria will fixed the problem

After flashing with Odin.

problem remain the same.

How can I fix this problem?

thanks
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
21-08-2022, 10:47 AM
(17-08-2022, 05:20 PM)Bamidek i got this Samsung a12 sm-a125f and it was working fine and magisk is installed on the phone. i later noticed it was rooted and i uninstalled magisk completely.

the phone reboot and never get network again. i check CSC and it was SER which Russian.

problem remain the same.

thanks

Download firmware @ https://samfrew.com/model/SM-A125F/
Flash using odin

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
22-08-2022, 10:21 AM
(17-08-2022, 05:20 PM)Bamidek i got this Samsung a12 sm-a125f and it was working fine and magisk is installed on the phone. i later noticed it was rooted and i uninstalled magisk completely.

problem remain the same.

thanks

Is your IMEI valid?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
donraphtech
donraphtech
donraphtech
Enthusiastic Member
13-04-2023, 02:47 AM
I have the same issue. The phone network is currently locked. my phone is Samsung galaxy a12 sm-125u bit 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-04-2023, 03:04 PM

(13-04-2023, 02:47 AM)donraphtech I have the same issue. The phone network is currently locked. my phone is Samsung galaxy a12 sm-125u bit 5

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Note!