Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Pixel 4 xl OEM unlock grayed out (Verizon carrier unlocked) Android 12/13 beta
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Pixel 4 xl OEM unlock grayed out (Verizon carrier unlocked) Android 12/13 beta

Pixel 4 xl OEM unlock grayed out (Verizon carrier unlocked) Android 12/13 beta

LexPanda
LexPanda
LexPanda
15-08-2022, 01:45 PM

I have searched every forum in XDA but no success, I want to unlock my Pixel 4 xl bootloader but the OEM unlock grayed out in developer option, please I want to know if there's any way to bypass the protection and unlock bootloader and root my phone, please help, using a non root device is like a prison to me, I am willing to pay if someone can remote unlock it for me, I want to if it's possible
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20220815-134448.png
Size: 248.84 KB / Downloads: 1
LexPanda
LexPanda
LexPanda
16-08-2022, 02:01 AM
I have searched every forum in XDA but no success, I want to unlock my Pixel 4 xl bootloader but the OEM unlock grayed out in developer option, please I want to know if there's any way to bypass the protection and unlock bootloader and root my phone, please help, using a non root device is like a prison to me, I am willing to pay if someone can remote unlock it for me, I want to know if it's possible
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20220815-134448.png
Size: 248.84 KB / Downloads: 2
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
19-08-2022, 05:46 PM
(15-08-2022, 01:45 PM)LexPanda I have searched every forum in XDA but no success, I want to unlock my Pixel 4 xl bootloader but the OEM unlock grayed out in developer option, please I want to know if there's any way to bypass the protection and unlock bootloader and root my phone, please help, using a non root device is like a prison to me, I am willing to pay if someone can remote unlock it for me, I want to if it's possible

Do a factory reset and confirm if its still greyed out. Are you sure the bootloader isn't already unlocked