Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Mtk client
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Mtk client

[Please help] Mtk client

Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
12-08-2022, 02:44 PM

Hello guys,it been a while ,I am having a problem setting up mtk client on my pc,I want to do firmware back up ,but for some reason if I run the  python setup.py install  it gets to a point and stops then with error The read operation times out. Screenshot below.

So my question is should I go ahead with the backup since install was not completed?
Attached Files
.jpg
IMG_20220812_203716_949_transcpr.jpg
Size: 707.14 KB / Downloads: 6
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
12-08-2022, 10:06 PM
(12-08-2022, 02:44 PM)Alvincutie Hello guys,it been a while ,I am having a problem setting up mtk client on my pc,I want to do firmware back up ,but for some reason if I run the  python setup.py install  it gets to a point and stops then with error The read operation times out. Screenshot below.

So my question is should I go ahead with the backup since install was not completed?
Uninstall python 3.10 and use python 3.9

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
13-08-2022, 09:20 AM
(12-08-2022, 10:06 PM)Abdulakeem14
(12-08-2022, 02:44 PM)Alvincutie Hello guys,it been a while ,I am having a problem setting up mtk client on my pc,I want to do firmware back up ,but for some reason if I run the  python setup.py install  it gets to a point and stops then with error The read operation times out. Screenshot below.

Uninstall python 3.10 and use python 3.9

Thanks for your reply ,I already did that and it gives the same error.

Also note that python 3.9 didn't work to bypass secure boot, but 3.10 did, I am using windows 10 on a Macbook pro.

I can bypass secure boot successfully with mtk bypass ,flash with spflash tool and run commands in adb,so what could be the problem?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2022, 03:57 PM
(13-08-2022, 09:20 AM)Alvincutie Thanks for your reply ,I already did that and it gives the same error.

Also note that python 3.9 didn't work to bypass secure boot, but 3.10 did, I am using windows 10 on a Macbook pro.

I can bypass secure boot successfully with mtk bypass ,flash with spflash tool and run commands in adb,so what could be the problem?

Its a timeout error. Check your internet and switch to a different one then see what happens

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
15-08-2022, 09:22 PM

Because u did not disable word limit after installing python.
 Uninstall python and reinstall it