Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android TWRP for Infinix S5 X652 ?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

TWRP for Infinix S5 X652 ?

TWRP for Infinix S5 X652 ?

someone2305
someone2305
someone2305
Techie Member
31-07-2022, 04:33 PM

Hey guys ,

I've seen multiple websites giving download and installing instructions for TWRP for the Infinix S5 X652 , but when you go to the links to download , most say "coming soon" and others will just be dead links and some have sketchy redirects that never actually downloads  any file , and I'm in a dire need of a custom recovery to backup my phone before attempting root , (I already had previously rooted my phone , did it successfully , removed some system apps that were required and bricked it , then reinstalled the stock firmware and now wish to backup it up to the latest firmware after all the OTA updates are installed ..) Also considering that I keep reinstalling the firmware as I keep messing my phone up , a custom recovery like TWRP is a necessity . So, does anyone has  a working TWRP recovery for Infinix S5 X652 ? Please let me know and also if you could , the installation instructions for it .

Thanks in advanced .
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
01-08-2022, 05:39 PM
(31-07-2022, 04:33 PM)someone2305 Hey guys ,

I've seen multiple websites giving download and installing instructions for TWRP for the Infinix S5 X652 , but when you go to the links to download , most say "coming soon" and others will just be dead links and some have sketchy redirects that never actually downloads  any file , and I'm in a dire need of a custom recovery to backup my phone before attempting root , (I already had previously rooted my phone , did it successfully , removed some system apps that were required and bricked it , then reinstalled the stock firmware and now wish to backup it up to the latest firmware after all the OTA updates are installed ..) Also considering that I keep reinstalling the firmware as I keep messing my phone up , a custom recovery like TWRP is a necessity . So, does anyone has  a working TWRP recovery for Infinix S5 X652 ? Please let me know and also if you could , the installation instructions for it .

Thanks in advanced .

refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html
someone2305
someone2305
someone2305
Techie Member
02-08-2022, 04:29 PM
(01-08-2022, 05:39 PM)Abdulakeem14

Thanks in advanced .

Actually , my phone has updates thrice after I flashed my phone , so basically the recovery I have is useless even if i do port it .. and actually I did try porting and installed the ported recovery but it only boot-looped (yes i did flash an empty vbmeta.img before and used disable verity and disable verification) but still it didn't work .
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
02-08-2022, 04:54 PM
(02-08-2022, 04:29 PM)someone2305
(01-08-2022, 05:39 PM)Abdulakeem14

Thanks in advanced .

Actually , my phone has updates thrice after I flashed my phone , so basically the recovery I have is useless even if i do port it .. and actually I did try porting and installed the ported recovery but it only boot-looped (yes i did flash an empty vbmeta.img before and used disable verity and disable verification) but still it didn't work .
Make sure to use the recovery of the current firmware build installed, you can backup your firmware using wwr tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23339.html