Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Root note 8 sm-N950f 9.0
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Root note 8 sm-N950f 9.0

Root note 8 sm-N950f 9.0

Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
Abdul-hanan
30-07-2022, 03:09 PM

This device is currently working fine although WiFi and hotspot don't work ,I tried to flash twrp via Odin but the to boot the phone to TWRP IS VERY HARD it can't I tried several times is it possible to to root it minus twrp since I don't have its stock file and recovery file however can I patch the twrp image via majisk to flash in Odin? I can't download it's full file because my current device has little storage and terrible Internet connection thanks in advance
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
01-08-2022, 05:34 PM
(30-07-2022, 03:09 PM)Abdul-hanan This device is currently working fine although WiFi and hotspot don't work ,I tried to flash twrp via Odin but the to boot the phone to TWRP IS VERY HARD it can't I tried several times is it possible to to root it minus twrp since I don't have its stock file and recovery file however can I patch the twrp image via majisk to flash in Odin? I can't download it's full file because my current device has little storage and terrible Internet connection thanks in advance

Enable oem unlock in developer settings.
Flash twrp using odin, refer to https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recov...s.3832962/
follow the instructions carefully, then you can flash magisk in twrp
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
04-08-2022, 10:00 AM
(30-07-2022, 03:09 PM)Abdul-hanan This device is currently working fine although WiFi and hotspot don't work ,I tried to flash twrp via Odin but the to boot the phone to TWRP IS VERY HARD it can't I tried several times is it possible to to root it minus twrp since I don't have its stock file and recovery file however can I patch the twrp image via majisk to flash in Odin? I can't download it's full file because my current device has little storage and terrible Internet connection thanks in advance

Have you downloaded the full firmware?