Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Oukitel WP12 One running app project
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Oukitel WP12 One running app project

Oukitel WP12 One running app project

19-07-2022, 06:48 PM

Hello guys, new B here!
I have a little side project using a Oukitel WP12 with MT6761, the reason I wanna use this rugged phone is because it will have to work in very harsh conditions!
Dust proof, water proof rated IP68! Now with that said I bricked it once and forgot to dumped the original ROM at first, so I flashed it back using a stock one!
Doing so resulted in "NOT VERIFY" red screen message with "1234567891011" for both IMEI or something similar! Lucky me I still have the box with the original SN & IMEIs!
But had no luck with MTK IMEI TOOL or SN WRITE TOOL! They are 15 digits so I only put 14 with checksum but do not work & getting an error message!
Can someone please help so I can carry one with removing the un needed stock apps! Thanks in advance
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
20-07-2022, 05:13 PM
(19-07-2022, 06:48 PM)Crazzy French Dude Hello guys, new B here!
I have a little side project using a Oukitel WP12 with MT6761, the reason I wanna use this rugged phone is because it will have to work in very harsh conditions!
Dust proof, water proof rated IP68! Now with that said I bricked it once and forgot to dumped the original ROM at first, so I flashed it back using a stock one!
Doing so resulted in "NOT VERIFY" red screen message with "1234567891011" for both IMEI or something similar! Lucky me I still have the box with the original SN & IMEIs!
But had no luck with MTK IMEI TOOL or SN WRITE TOOL! They are 15 digits so I only put 14 with checksum but do not work & getting an error message!
Can someone please help so I can carry one with removing the un needed stock apps! Thanks in advance

Use modem meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31577.html
21-07-2022, 07:54 PM
(20-07-2022, 05:13 PM)Abdulakeem14
(19-07-2022, 06:48 PM)Crazzy French Dude Hello guys, new B here!

Use modem meta @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31577.html

Thank you, will git it a try!  Cool