Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Development] Alldocube Iplay 40 won't pass Lock Flag
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Development] Alldocube Iplay 40 won't pass Lock Flag

[Development] Alldocube Iplay 40 won't pass Lock Flag

TWRPjunkie
TWRPjunkie
TWRPjunkie
05-07-2022, 09:36 PM

Hello folks,

unfortunately I have a big problem with my Alldocube Iplay 40. I have previously successfully unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP. After a restart, however, I am now stuck in the Alldocube logo screen with the information text "Lock Flag is: Unlock".

I've already tried to boot into recovery or fastboot (power button + vol), but even before the bootloader flash, that only worked with "adb reboot fastboot", so far I haven't had any success with the buttons. Unfortunately I can't reset the tablet with the developer tools without fastboot ;(

Is there another way to boot into fastboot? At Xiaomi Devices you often read that a pin on the mainboard can be shorted out.

I look forward to your help, thank you very much!
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
06-07-2022, 03:13 PM
(05-07-2022, 09:36 PM)TWRPjunkie Hello folks,

unfortunately I have a big problem with my Alldocube Iplay 40. I have previously successfully unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP. After a restart, however, I am now stuck in the Alldocube logo screen with the information text "Lock Flag is: Unlock".

I've already tried to boot into recovery or fastboot (power button + vol), but even before the bootloader flash, that only worked with "adb reboot fastboot", so far I haven't had any success with the buttons. Unfortunately I can't reset the tablet with the developer tools without fastboot ;(

Is there another way to boot into fastboot? At Xiaomi Devices you often read that a pin on the mainboard can be shorted out.

I look forward to your help, thank you very much!
Flashback full firmware using firmware upgrade tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1231.html