Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to unbrick tecno Spark 4 ?
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

How to unbrick tecno Spark 4 ?

How to unbrick tecno Spark 4 ?

Mauricekouve
Mauricekouve
Mauricekouve
Enthusiastic Member
30-06-2022, 12:35 PM

Last time, I was trying to format+download my tecno spk4 using SPFTool. Accidentally I had a power outage. Everything went off. The phone was totally dead. When plugged into the pc via USB cord, it read USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.... So my pc would not recognize my phone anymore... when plugged, one can hear a sound, any sign that the phone was connected before being unrecognized again. I then check my device manager's menu to see whether the device has loaded by the preloader but all that shows there is nothing to see like phone connected. I was frustrated. I quickly tried to uninstall and reinstall all the MTK DRIVERS but nothing... I deleted all reextracted SPFT but still nothing... I left the phone plugged into the wall socket for the battery to revive for 19 hours but the same message continues popping up.  

Guess what?  Tecno spk4 is inbuilt battery. I opened the back side of the phone and disconnect the battery.  I left it disconnected and I tried to FORMAT+DOWNLOAD again in the SPFT software but this time, I don't have any errors sign conerning the the USB device not being recognized.  Rather I could  only see that the DA file loaded in the SPFT and then an error message popped up.  I disconnected the phone and reconnect the battery and I try again. An error message again in SPFT. I now download and installed SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD OR TECNO FLASH TOOL. After extraction of the files, I launched the tool. Then I have loaded the necessary files... and Download only and I started the flashing process. I then connected my phone to the PC and Heu!!! The flashing processes.... I had to wait a few minutes later and the  message showed up PASS that's when I disconnected my phone and plugged my charger and I can see the battery logo with 70%. I then turned i on by pressing the power button... That's how I have unbricked my TECNO SPARK 4 MTK DEVICE. I hope this will help someone. 

My own opinion is this: whenever an MTK device goes dead during flash and the issue is similar to this one of mine, simply disconnect the battery and try SWD TOOL.
I CAN'T STOP WITHOUT SAYING A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOVATEK TEAM. BEFORE I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FLASHING OR ANYTHING AT ALL BUT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS NOW, I CAN HELP MYSELF AND OTHERS WITH THEIR PHONE ISSUES. AND THIS IS ACHIEVED BY THE HELP OF HOVATEK ...  I'M FROM TOGO AND IF ONLY I COULD HAVE ONE OF YOUR TSHIRTS I WOULD BE WEARING IT WITH A LOT OF PRIDE 

LONG LONG LIFE TO HOVATEK. GOD BLESS YOU.  Heart
Mauricekouve
Mauricekouve
Mauricekouve
Enthusiastic Member
30-06-2022, 12:51 PM
La dernière fois, j'essayais de formater + télécharger mon tecno spk4 à l'aide de SPFTool. Par accident, j'ai eu une panne de courant. Tout est parti. Le téléphone était totalement mort. Lorsqu'il est branché sur le pc via un cordon USB, il lit PÉRIPHÉRIQUE USB NON RECONNU.... Donc mon pc ne reconnaîtrait plus mon téléphone... lorsqu'il est branché, on peut entendre un son, tout signe que le téléphone était connecté avant d'être non reconnu encore. Je vérifie ensuite le menu de mon gestionnaire de périphériques pour voir si le périphérique a été chargé par le préchargeur, mais tout cela montre qu'il n'y a rien à voir comme un téléphone connecté. J'étais frustré.J'ai rapidement essayé de désinstaller et de réinstaller tous les DRIVERS MTK mais rien... J'ai supprimé tous les SPFT réextraits mais toujours rien... J'ai laissé le téléphone branché sur la prise murale pour que la batterie se relance pendant 19 heures mais le même message continue d'apparaître en haut.  

Devine quoi? Tecno spk4 est une batterie intégrée. J'ai ouvert le dos du téléphone et débranché la batterie. Je l'ai laissé déconnecté et j'ai essayé à nouveau de FORMATER +TÉLÉCHARGER dans le logiciel SPFT mais cette fois, je n'ai pas de signe d'erreur concernant le périphérique USB non reconnu. Au lieu de cela, je ne pouvais que voir que le fichier DA était chargé dans le SPFT, puis un message d'erreur s'affichait. J'ai déconnecté le téléphone et reconnecté la batterie et j'ai réessayé. Un message d'erreur à nouveau dans SPFT. Je télécharge et installe maintenant SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD OU TECNO FLASH TOOL. Après extraction des fichiers, j'ai lancé l'outil. Ensuite, j'ai chargé les fichiers nécessaires... et Télécharger uniquementet j'ai commencé le processus de flashage. J'ai ensuite connecté mon téléphone au PC et Heu !!! Les processus de clignotement .... J'ai dû attendre quelques minutes plus tard et le message PASS s'est affiché, c'est à ce moment-là que j'ai déconnecté mon téléphone et branché mon chargeur et que je peux voir le logo de la batterie à 70%. Je l'ai ensuite allumé en appuyant sur le bouton d'alimentation... C'est ainsi que j'ai débloqué mon APPAREIL TECNO SPARK 4 MTK. J'espère que cela aidera quelqu'un. 

Ma propre opinion est la suivante : chaque fois qu'un appareil MTK s'éteint pendant le flash et que le problème est similaire à celui-ci, déconnectez simplement la batterie et essayez SWD TOOL.
JE NE PEUX PAS M'ARRÊTER SANS DIRE UN GRAND MERCI À L'ÉQUIPE HOVATEK. AVANT QUE JE NE SAVAIS RIEN SUR LE FLASHING OU RIEN DU TOUT MAIS DEPUIS COMME 2 ANS MAINTENANT, JE PEUX M'AIDER ET AIDER LES AUTRES AVEC LEURS PROBLÈMES DE TÉLÉPHONE. ET CELA EST RÉALISÉ GRÂCE À L'AIDE DE HOVATEK ... JE SUIS DU TOGO ET SI SEULEMENT JE POUVAIS AVOIR UN DE VOS T-SHIRTS, JE LE PORTERAIS AVEC BEAUCOUP DE FIERTÉ 

LONGUE VIE À HOVATEK. DIEU TE BÉNISSE.  Heart
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Translated:

Last time I was trying to format + download my tecno spk4 using SPFTool. By accident, I had a power outage. It's all gone. The phone was totally dead. When plugged into the pc via USB cord it reads USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.... So my pc would no longer recognize my phone... when plugged in can hear a sound, any signs that the phone was connected before being unrecognized yet. I then check my device manager menu to see if the device was loaded by the preloader, but it all shows there is nothing to see as a phone connected. I was frustrated.I quickly tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the MTK DRIVERS but nothing... I deleted all the re-extracted SPFTs but still nothing... I left the phone plugged into the wall outlet for the battery to kick back for 7pm but the same message keeps popping up at the top.

Guess what? Tecno spk4 is built-in battery. I opened the back of the phone and disconnected the battery. I left it disconnected and tried FORMAT +DOWNLOAD again in SPFT software but this time I don't have any sign of error about USB device not recognized. Instead I could only see that the DA file was loaded into the SPFT and then an error message was displayed. I disconnected the phone and reconnected the battery and tried again. An error message again in SPFT. I download and install SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD OR TECNO FLASH TOOL now. After extracting the files, I launched the tool. Then I uploaded the necessary files... and Download only and started the flashing process. I then connected my phone to the PC and Er!!! Flashing processes .... I popped up, that's when I disconnected my phone and plugged in my charger and I can see the 70% battery logo. I then turned it on by pressing the power button... This is how I unlocked my TECNO SPARK 4 MTK DEVICE. Hope this helps someone.

My own opinion is: whenever any MTK device shuts down during flash and the problem is similar to this, just disconnect the battery and try SWD TOOL.

I CANNOT STOP WITHOUT SAYING A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOVATEK TEAM. BEFORE I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT FLASHING OR ANYTHING AT ALL BUT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS NOW I CAN HELP MYSELF AND OTHERS WITH THEIR PHONE PROBLEMS. AND THIS IS ACHIEVED WITH THE HELP OF HOVATEK... I AM FROM TOGO AND IF ONLY I COULD HAVE ONE OF YOUR T-SHIRTS, I WOULD WEAR IT WITH A LOT OF PRIDE

LONG LIFE TO HOVATEK. GOD BLESS YOU. Heart

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.