Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Cricket U325AC MT6761-Stuck in Boot Loop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Cricket U325AC MT6761-Stuck in Boot Loop

[Please help] Cricket U325AC MT6761-Stuck in Boot Loop

jdocv
jdocv
jdocv
17-06-2022, 07:25 PM

Went to factory reset my phone and when it rebooted, it just got stuck in a loop.  It boots up to the Android Logo, shuts off, and repeats.  If I hold the Vol + button while it boots up again, I sometimes get a menu with the following options - Recovery, Fastboot and Reboot.  Use Vol + to scroll, and Vol - select an option.  Doesn't matter what I select tho, the phone just keeps rebooting.  I've done factory resets in the past when the phone starts to act funny and never had an issue.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
18-06-2022, 06:12 AM
Reflash the full firmware
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-06-2022, 09:48 AM
(17-06-2022, 07:25 PM)jdocv Went to factory reset my phone and when it rebooted, it just got stuck in a loop.  It boots up to the Android Logo, shuts off, and repeats.  If I hold the Vol + button while it boots up again, I sometimes get a menu with the following options - Recovery, Fastboot and Reboot.  Use Vol + to scroll, and Vol - select an option.  Doesn't matter what I select tho, the phone just keeps rebooting.  I've done factory resets in the past when the phone starts to act funny and never had an issue.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Is the battery removeable?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jdocv
jdocv
jdocv
19-06-2022, 09:10 PM
The battery is non-removable but I’ve taken apart the backplate that allows me to unplug it from the motherboard.

How to do I go about Re-flashing the firmware? I can’t find the firmware to download.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-06-2022, 11:53 AM

(19-06-2022, 09:10 PM)jdocv The battery is non-removable but I’ve taken apart the backplate that allows me to unplug it from the motherboard. 

How to do I go about Re-flashing the firmware?  I can’t find the firmware to download.

You first need to find it. Ran a quick search, nothing solid came up
You could try using MTKclient to wipe userdata and cache
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html
This post was last modified: 21-06-2022, 11:55 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.