Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] allview viva H801 need ROM
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] allview viva H801 need ROM

[Please help] allview viva H801 need ROM

kraki
kraki
kraki
09-06-2022, 05:47 PM

i need stock ROM for Allwiev Viva H801 , i couldn't find anywhere i looked.

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/ce453b01  this is tablet for whom i need stock ROM

I screwed up whole tablet by going into SP Flash Tool, to format all flash , and now it don't even react to anything, so i need stock ROM to revive it.

(It is recognised when i connect via PC (i hear windows connection sound)) but that's all, no disconecting sound , it just stays that way...

So i am able to flash it, but i can't find stock ROM .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2022, 10:22 AM
(09-06-2022, 05:47 PM)kraki i need stock ROM for Allwiev Viva H801 , i couldn't find anywhere i looked.

Which scatter file did you use for the format?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kraki
kraki
kraki
28-06-2022, 11:31 PM
(11-06-2022, 10:22 AM)hovatek
(09-06-2022, 05:47 PM)kraki i need stock ROM for Allwiev Viva H801 , i couldn't find anywhere i looked.

Which scatter file did you use for the format?

i used SPFlash Tool, and i formatted it via NAND complete flash. 
As i tried one of yours twrp autoimporter, to import twrp on this unsupported device (flashed on fastboot), and it worked (twrp), but i couldnt get into system, neither into bootloader, (i didnt had option in twrp to boot into bootloader on reboot menu)
i also created backup from twrp, but after i restarted , backup wasnt detected (okay, twrp stuff) , but that was idea why i did it. 
i did command that was often instructed everywhere:
Code:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then:
Code:

fastboot boot recovery

(as device fastboot/bootloader didn't accept command to try twrp image via
Code:

fastboot boot image.img

so i couldnt access bootloader , to revert this ( i think, this messes up boot order, so it boots, twrp instead of boot.img, but i couldnt get into bootloader, no key combination worked) 

Is there any similar ROM, or custom ROM, just to try to get this up and running
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2022, 12:00 PM
(28-06-2022, 11:31 PM)kraki i used SPFlash Tool, and i formatted it via NAND complete flash. 
As i tried one of yours twrp autoimporter, to import twrp on this unsupported device (flashed on fastboot), and it worked (twrp), but i couldnt get into system, neither into bootloader, (i didnt had option in twrp to boot into bootloader on reboot menu)
i also created backup from twrp, but after i restarted , backup wasnt detected (okay, twrp stuff) , but that was idea why i did it. 
i did command that was often instructed everywhere:
Code:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and then:
Code:

fastboot boot recovery

(as device fastboot/bootloader didn't accept command to try twrp image via
Code:

fastboot boot image.img

so i couldnt access bootloader , to revert this ( i think, this messes up boot order, so it boots, twrp instead of boot.img, but i couldnt get into bootloader, no key combination worked) 

Is there any similar ROM, or custom ROM, just to try to get this up and running

What I wanted to know was how you got the scatter file you used in sp flash tool.
Anyway, ran a quick search for the firmware, nothing solid came up.
Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.