Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Orange State Boot message
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Orange State Boot message

Orange State Boot message

Abbas Alabura
Abbas Alabura
Abbas Alabura
06-06-2022, 10:21 AM

I flashed my Tecno k7 and installed twrp recovery img using your guide. It was succesful but when i rebooted my phone, I got this boot message ''Orange state; Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted; Your device will boot in 5 seconds'' then my phone will boot to twrp recovery mode. I tried to reboot the system but i keep getting the same boot message and my phone keeps booting twrp recovery mode automatically. And I can't connect my phone to my pc or adb any time i try the phone will boot to twrp. And i don't know if there is any custom rom for tecno k7.
Pls how will I fix this issue
Abbas Alabura
Abbas Alabura
Abbas Alabura
06-06-2022, 10:31 AM
Rooted my Tecno k7 with twrp, installed succesfully but when i booted my phone, I got this boot message 'orange state your device can't be trusted' then the phone boots to twrp recovery mode i restarted the system but i keep getting the same result. and my phone can't connect to pc or adb.
pls hw will i fix my device and boot to back to my phone
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
07-06-2022, 03:10 PM
(06-06-2022, 10:31 AM)Abbas Alabura Rooted my Tecno k7 with twrp, installed succesfully but when i booted my phone, I got this boot message 'orange state your device can't be trusted' then the phone boots to twrp recovery mode i restarted the system but i keep getting the same result. and my phone can't connect to pc or adb.
Flash back stock boot.img and recovery.img
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2022, 08:28 AM
(06-06-2022, 10:31 AM)Abbas Alabura Rooted my Tecno k7 with twrp, installed succesfully but when i booted my phone, I got this boot message 'orange state your device can't be trusted' then the phone boots to twrp recovery mode i restarted the system but i keep getting the same result. and my phone can't connect to pc or adb.

Unbrick first as instructed.
How exactly did you root? Did you flash magisk zip in twrp?
This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 08:34 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.