Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno p5 plus cannot boot after flashing, it only vibrates.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno p5 plus cannot boot after flashing, it only vibrates.

[Please help] my tecno p5 plus cannot boot after flashing, it only vibrates.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
30-09-2015, 01:33 AM

Hello administrator.... am still yet.. to fix the tecno p5 plus.. The error still persist and when I took it to the tecno office, I was told the board is spoilt so I need to change it but am still doubting because when you press the power button of the device it vibrates with the battery inserted.... Hovatek is my last solution now even if you can show me the proces I can undertake... thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-09-2015, 11:22 AM
(30-09-2015, 01:33 AM)redeemer kbee Hello administrator.... am still yet.. to fix the tecno p5 plus.. The error still persist and when I took it to the tecno office, I was told the board is spoilt so I need to change it but am still doubting because when you press the power button of the device it vibrates with the battery inserted.... Hovatek is my last solution now even if you can show me the proces I can undertake... thanks.

Board? that's a big lie.
i need you to understand something.
Tecno P5 plus, Tecno P5 Old OS and Tecno P5 New OS are three different phones.
do you have a carton or evidence to prove that the phone really is a P5 plus and not a P5 Old or New OS?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
30-09-2015, 06:58 PM
OK thanks boss..... will now capture the carton and then send it to you.... thanks in advance.
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
03-10-2015, 04:04 PM
Administrator, please the carton is nowhere to be found but but i could remember before the phone got bricked, anytime you press the power button and you want to switch the phone off, you have to slide your fingers on it from left to right with your hand on the power button icon....am really sure it is the new OS...please i need to back up to help me flash it...thanks
This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 04:05 PM by redeemer kbee.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-10-2015, 08:01 PM

(03-10-2015, 04:04 PM)redeemer kbee Administrator, please the carton is nowhere to be found but but i could remember before the phone got bricked, anytime you press the power button and you want to switch the phone off, you have to slide your fingers on it from left to right with your hand on the power button icon....am really sure it is the new OS...please i need to back up to help me flash it...thanks

check the back of the phone (after removing the battery). you should see the phone model
meanwhile
granted! download P5 4.2 New OS @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes
This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 08:04 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
redeemer kbee
11-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Hello administrator.... my tecno p5 plus is still bricked up till now..... anytime I click download on the sp flash tool..... it keeps like 10 minutes and nothing shows.... can't still flash my tecno p5 plus up till now..... meanwhile I have download the stock rom from hovatek as in the conversation above... please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-11-2015, 09:44 AM
(11-11-2015, 08:14 PM)redeemer kbee Hello administrator.... my tecno p5 plus is still bricked up till now..... anytime I click download on the sp flash tool..... it keeps like 10 minutes and nothing shows.... can't still flash my tecno p5 plus up till now..... meanwhile I have download the stock rom from hovatek as in the conversation above... please help me.

thats a driver issue. get another Windows 7 PC and follow https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2