Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android bootloop problems after installing a "GSI"
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

bootloop problems after installing a "GSI"

bootloop problems after installing a "GSI"

AlexanderBW900
AlexanderBW900
22-04-2022, 09:26 PM

recently by my carelessness I ended up selecting the option "flash all" in my SP FLASH TOOLS, with that I lost a lot, but thanks to this forum, I managed to recover almost everything.

Well, after I "flash all" and recovered almost everything, I went to install lineageOS (because I already knew that my device would boot, so it wasn't to have problems), so I did all the steps correctly and it was time to boot my device. I ended up stuck on my manufacturer's logo, and this fact NEVER OCCURRED before, I've tested more than 40 gsi, and all with the same problem, the bootloop, the only one that started was DotOS.
I'm sure my carelessness has to do with gsi initializations, anyway, I'm sad because I wanted to test some gsi.

I was forgetting, I just recovered the IMEI and also every time I do a factory reset, a message appears at the bottom of the screen, "unwrite google key"

Maybe I forgot to retrieve something and that's why gsi won't boot

my device is a umidigi a9 pro 2021
Chipset: Helio P60 (MT6771M)
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
23-04-2022, 04:48 AM
(22-04-2022, 09:26 PM)AlexanderBW900 recently by my carelessness I ended up selecting the option "flash all" in my SP FLASH TOOLS, with that I lost a lot, but thanks to this forum, I managed to recover almost everything.

Well, after I "flash all" and recovered almost everything, I went to install lineageOS (because I already knew that my device would boot, so it wasn't to have problems), so I did all the steps correctly and it was time to boot my device. I ended up stuck on my manufacturer's logo, and this fact NEVER OCCURRED before, I've tested more than 40 gsi, and all with the same problem, the bootloop, the only one that started was DotOS.
I'm sure my carelessness has to do with gsi initializations, anyway, I'm sad because I wanted to test some gsi.

I was forgetting, I just recovered the IMEI and also every time I do a factory reset, a message appears at the bottom of the screen, "unwrite google key"

Try flashing magisk_patched boot.img
Also flash empty vbmeta to disable dm-verity
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
25-04-2022, 09:26 AM
(22-04-2022, 09:26 PM)AlexanderBW900 recently by my carelessness I ended up selecting the option "flash all" in my SP FLASH TOOLS, with that I lost a lot, but thanks to this forum, I managed to recover almost everything.

the unwrite google key, try to uninstall factory mode apk https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-287...#pid188826
since DotOS boots, you must be flashing an incompatible GSI