Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Unlocking Bootloader on Alcatel 1B 2020 (5002F)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Unlocking Bootloader on Alcatel 1B 2020 (5002F)

[Please help] Unlocking Bootloader on Alcatel 1B 2020 (5002F)

Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
07-04-2022, 06:34 PM

Hi, i need help with unlocking bootloader on Alcatel 1B. I have been trying for the past year with no luck. I have enabled adb debugging and bootloader unlocking but with no luck, i have tried doing it with fastboot but every unlock command i try just gives unkown command error or not implemented error. And yes, i have tried every single combination of fastboot unlock command. I also tried bkerlers qualcomm client but that one says that it isnt able to find firehose for this model. Since it runs a Snapdragon 215 (which is 425 based) i tried snapdragon 425 firehose with no luck. I was able to get Alcatel upgrade program (official from alcatel for 1b) which worked but when i tried to extract files from the folder where it downloaded them contained some properietary files. Im running out of hope... I have tried nearly anything... Is there a qcom215 firehose or a way to unlock bootloader on this phone? Thanks for response...
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
09-04-2022, 08:27 AM
(07-04-2022, 06:34 PM)Kasha Fatal Hi, i need help with unlocking bootloader on Alcatel 1B. I have been trying for the past year with no luck. I have enabled adb debugging and bootloader unlocking but with no luck, i have tried doing it with fastboot but every unlock command i try just gives unkown command error or not implemented error. And yes, i have tried every single combination of fastboot unlock command. I also tried bkerlers qualcomm client but that one says that it isnt able to find firehose for this model. Since it runs a Snapdragon 215 (which is 425 based) i tried snapdragon 425 firehose with no luck. I was able to get Alcatel upgrade program (official from alcatel for 1b) which worked but when i tried to extract files from the folder where it downloaded them contained some properietary files. Im running out of hope... I have tried nearly anything... Is there a qcom215 firehose or a way to unlock bootloader on this phone? Thanks for response...

Unless you can get at least get a firehose, chances are quite slim
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
10-04-2022, 06:54 PM
(09-04-2022, 08:27 AM)maxpayne
(07-04-2022, 06:34 PM)Kasha Fatal Hi, i need help with unlocking bootloader on Alcatel 1B. I have been trying for the past year with no luck. I have enabled adb debugging and bootloader unlocking but with no luck, i have tried doing it with fastboot but every unlock command i try just gives unkown command error or not implemented error. And yes, i have tried every single combination of fastboot unlock command. I also tried bkerlers qualcomm client but that one says that it isnt able to find firehose for this model. Since it runs a Snapdragon 215 (which is 425 based) i tried snapdragon 425 firehose with no luck. I was able to get Alcatel upgrade program (official from alcatel for 1b) which worked but when i tried to extract files from the folder where it downloaded them contained some properietary files. Im running out of hope... I have tried nearly anything... Is there a qcom215 firehose or a way to unlock bootloader on this phone? Thanks for response...

Unless you can get at least get a firehose, chances are quite slim
I was able to dump files from the alcatel update tool, i looked at the filesize and found a few files which could be a firehose, but when i loaded them into bkerlers edl client i got a "got response hello_resp error". I uploaded these files online, so could you please take a look at them and maybe even get the firehose. file https://ulozto.net/file/ulwPytHb3njl/lik...catter-zip