Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CHINA CLONE help w unresponsive note30plus
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

CHINA CLONE help w unresponsive note30plus

CHINA CLONE help w unresponsive note30plus

wesside298
wesside298
wesside298
Enthusiastic Member
23-03-2022, 09:05 PM

hello&greetings from norway...is it being poss.to get some advise,maybe little help on this phone??some months back,hovatek helped me w this phone issue of the white screen,and said ...if im having sound still,but after the flash,screen is just staying whiteish yellow,then wrong firmware was poss.flashed...ok ..well after some searching i found firmware for this..MAIMEITE note30 plus,and reflashed it,,,prob.i should have just flashed the laf,but i just used spft and shot all the firmware,,now phone is dead,no nothing....so,im assuming i hard bricked it,yes??ok,so..i was thinkn...i try charge for few days??ok..and then if nothing after charge,i will find test points,maybe??short these and try to get sp to read or???any help here would be hot..also i will send you the picture of firmware i flashed...it is correct for this phone...i havent been doing phones all that long..i switched careers from computers,i have alot of knowledge,but not much trial and error experience when doin the phones...could you please poss.help???
.zip
20220323_125759_HDR.zip
Size: 1.66 MB / Downloads: 2
This post was last modified: 24-03-2022, 07:19 PM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-03-2022, 07:22 PM
(23-03-2022, 09:05 PM)wesside298 hello&greetings from norway...is it being poss.to get some advise,maybe little help on this phone??some months back,hovatek helped me w this phone issue of the white screen,and said ...if im having sound still,but after the flash,screen is just staying whiteish yellow,then wrong firmware was poss.flashed...ok ..well after some searching i found firmware for this..MAIMEITE note30 plus,and reflashed it,,,prob.i should have just flashed the laf,but i just used spft and shot all the firmware,,now phone is dead,no nothing....so,im assuming i hard bricked it,yes??ok,so..i was thinkn...i try charge for few days??ok..and then if nothing after charge,i will find test points,maybe??short these and try to get sp to read or???any help here would be hot..also i will send you the picture of firmware i flashed...it is correct for this phone...i havent been doing phones all that long..i switched careers from computers,i have alot of knowledge,but not much trial and error experience when doin the phones...could you please poss.help???

Take out and re-insert the battery. If it remains dead then you need the right firmware to revive it

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.