Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Mi flash tool turns out an error like checkpoint error.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Mi flash tool turns out an error like checkpoint error.

Mi flash tool turns out an error like checkpoint error.

Sardor12355
Sardor12355
Sardor12355
17-03-2022, 07:18 AM

Hi there I'm trying to change my ROM(Ru) to Global with Mi flash tool. And I get error while installing progress. The error massage says: Not catch Checkpoint(\$fastboot....) After that suddenly my phone go out Fastboot mode and It didn't turned on. I try to switch on my phone but I can't anything. Now I can't enter the fastboot menu or I can't any effect(When I charge it I can't see any indicator or charging animation) 
My phone Redmi 9C NFC MIUI 12 Stable and Unlocked.
I use Mi flash tool.
Please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2022, 10:08 AM
(17-03-2022, 07:18 AM)Sardor12355 Hi there I'm trying to change my ROM(Ru) to Global with Mi flash tool. And I get error while installing progress. The error massage says: Not catch Checkpoint(\$fastboot....) After that suddenly my phone go out Fastboot mode and It didn't turned on. I try to switch on my phone but I can't anything. Now I can't enter the fastboot menu or I can't any effect(When I charge it I can't see any indicator or charging animation) 
My phone Redmi 9C NFC MIUI 12 Stable and Unlocked.
I use Mi flash tool.
Please help me.

Try flash Ru firmware using MTK bypass @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html and SP flash tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.