Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android BlackScreen LG K51s
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

BlackScreen LG K51s

BlackScreen LG K51s

8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
15-03-2022, 10:00 PM

hi Guys

i got a lg k51s that just went blacksreen on me. First problem i noticed was the battery draining superfast and charging slow. after that it first blacked out after i unplugged it. i forced rebooted it and all of a sudden black & white stripes appeared but only when th LG logo was on screen. one morning tried to switch it ON! (because i charged it OFF since the battery is so slow) The devices just vibrated for 6 hours with 30sec reboot rest in between. its a MTK6765 Helio chip. the preloader shows up on my Device Manager (Com6)...since the device was my primary was hoping to get a way to atleast extract my data should the device be unfixable...ADB is active and my pc was trusted but deamon shows no devices i also unlocked the bootloader. but haven't tried anything asof yet...to mend the problem since im not sure which tool to use for backup or flashing should it come to that...

Sent from my SM-A115F using Hovatek Mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2022, 08:17 AM
(15-03-2022, 10:00 PM)8lurryf8c3 hi Guys

i got a lg k51s that just went blacksreen on me. First problem i noticed was the battery draining superfast and charging slow. after that it first blacked out after i unplugged it. i forced rebooted it and all of a sudden black & white stripes appeared but only when th LG logo was on screen. one morning tried to switch it ON! (because i charged it OFF since the battery is so slow) The devices just vibrated for 6 hours with 30sec reboot rest in between. its a MTK6765 Helio chip. the preloader shows up on my Device Manager (Com6)...since the device was my primary was hoping to get a way to atleast extract my data should the device be unfixable...ADB is active and my pc was trusted but deamon shows no devices i also unlocked the bootloader. but haven't tried anything asof yet...to mend the problem since im not sure which tool to use for backup or flashing should it come to that...

How did this issue begin? Did you (at any point) flash the firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
16-03-2022, 11:56 AM
No didn't flash or update anything on the device

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-03-2022, 08:39 AM
(16-03-2022, 11:56 AM)8lurryf8c3 No didn't flash or update anything on the device

You could try flashing the firmware although this seems like a hardware issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
8lurryf8c3
20-03-2022, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the assistance...just needed a new screen device is working perfectly