Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help

Help

jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
08-03-2022, 11:20 AM

Hello guys... I got my gionee m7 power bricked. The devices just keeps rebooting.
In details... I got it rooted and and I installed xposed frame work but then it got softbricked. In bit to fix it using miracle thunder, I flashed the device instead of factory reset hence the present condition.
Now trying to flash using QFIL and Miracle Thunder, I'm getting an error message saying system.img.it found were as the sys.img files are 50 in the firmware folder. How can I fix this? Urgently need help, thanks in advance.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
08-03-2022, 04:03 PM
(08-03-2022, 11:20 AM)jdfm Hello guys... I got my gionee m7 power bricked. The devices just keeps rebooting.
In details... I got it rooted and and I installed xposed frame work but then it got softbricked. In bit to fix it using miracle thunder, I flashed the device instead of factory reset hence the present condition.
Now trying to flash using QFIL and Miracle Thunder, I'm getting an error message saying system.img.it found were as the sys.img files are 50 in the firmware folder. How can I fix this? Urgently need help, thanks in advance.

have you tried the firmware @ Gionee Stock ROMs / Firmware / Flash Files (hovatek.com)
jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
08-03-2022, 04:28 PM
(08-03-2022, 04:03 PM)Abdulakeem14
(08-03-2022, 11:20 AM)jdfm Hello guys... I got my gionee m7 power bricked. The devices just keeps rebooting.

have you tried the firmware @ Gionee Stock ROMs / Firmware / Flash Files (hovatek.com)

Yes I have the firmware backup downloaded but my problem is that when flashing using qfil and miracle thunder, I get an error message saying system.img not found. And in the firmware folder, the system.img files are up to 50 and user data as well... How can I flash with so many files instead of 1???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-03-2022, 05:59 PM
(08-03-2022, 04:28 PM)jdfm Yes I have the firmware backup downloaded but my problem is that when flashing using qfil and miracle thunder, I get an error message saying system.img not found. And in the firmware folder, the system.img files are up to 50 and user data as well... How can I flash with so many files instead of 1???

This format is to be flashed with QFIL.
You could try merging the system images using HXD. Not 100% sure it'll work but worth a shot
This post was last modified: 09-03-2022, 06:00 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jdfm
jdfm
jdfm
10-03-2022, 12:16 PM

Good to have you back hovatek. I finally figured it out. The raw programmer 0 was changed to raw programmer..... User and it worked.