Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need help hard resetting OPPO A53
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

I need help hard resetting OPPO A53

I need help hard resetting OPPO A53

Buratech
Buratech
Buratech
07-03-2022, 01:52 PM

Hello, I have oppo a53 with a forgotten Lock Screen password and I’ve tried all positive ways to hard reset to no avail. The only possible solution I found on YouTube is the do it through the test point which is embedded inside the micro chip. My fear is that I might kill the chip in trying to scrape it off. I need a different and better solution. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Hovatek Forum
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
08-03-2022, 10:56 AM
(07-03-2022, 01:52 PM)Buratech Hello, I have oppo a53 with a forgotten Lock Screen password and I’ve tried all positive ways to hard reset to no avail. The only possible solution I found on YouTube is the do it through the test point which is embedded inside the micro chip. My fear is that I might kill the chip in trying to scrape it off. I need a different and better solution. Thanks

You can use google find my device to wipe the phone
It seems AMT and Miracle Eagle Eye support this model; don't know of password bypass
Buratech
Buratech
Buratech
08-03-2022, 10:02 PM
(08-03-2022, 10:56 AM)maxpayne
(07-03-2022, 01:52 PM)Buratech Hello, I have oppo a53 with a forgotten Lock Screen password and I’ve tried all positive ways to hard reset to no avail. The only possible solution I found on YouTube is the do it through the test point which is embedded inside the micro chip. My fear is that I might kill the chip in trying to scrape it off. I need a different and better solution. Thanks

You can use google find my device to wipe the phone
It seems AMT and Miracle Eagle Eye support this model; don't know of password bypass

Alright thanks for the response, I’ll find out about the Miracle Eagle Eye and AMT.