Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked Camon 16s
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Bricked Camon 16s

Bricked Camon 16s

Nyabuto
Nyabuto
Nyabuto
27-02-2022, 09:51 AM

Hi guys. I need help. I tried installing magisk 23.0 via twrp on my camon 16s and now its dead completely. it now only lights up the charging led, without charge animationĀ or anything else and when connected to pc it says device not recognized. Is there anyway to fix it? Im new to posting here so plaese excuse me if i nissed a few thing. Thanks in advance.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-03-2022, 08:45 AM
(27-02-2022, 09:51 AM)Nyabuto Hi guys. I need help. I tried installing magisk 23.0 via twrp on my camon 16s and now its dead completely. it now only lights up the charging led, without charge animationĀ or anything else and when connected to pc it says device not recognized. Is there anyway to fix it? Im new to posting here so plaese excuse me if i nissed a few thing. Thanks in advance.

You just need to flash the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-38188.html . Do you recall your build number?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
01-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Sorry ,pls magisk zip always give error while flash through twrp,try backing up Ur firmware to get the build number.all U have to do is download the firmware with Ur build number to obtain the boot and reflash .if U can't find Ur build number flash the backup firmware and skip boot and recovery and since U skip recovery U candidate be able to boot to twrp navigate to sdcard/0/Dev/block/platform by name/boot
Copy it and patch it with another phone with magisk manager apk