Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android miracle box log --notfiles...
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

miracle box log --notfiles...

miracle box log --notfiles...

andrew musson
andrew musson
andrew musson
07-02-2022, 04:14 AM

so when trying to flash in miracle box and qfil i get this error...its for razer phone 2 and both programs accept the firehose but stop when trying to read the first imasge of rawprogram0.xml which was initially ssd.img.  after cionsulting with xenon he suggested i edit with notepad ++ and delete the first line of the xml file which i did.  the next img was the persist img and the flash wont read that either.  why wont it read it correctly?
and what is the part that says "try checking --notfiles=persist.img,OtherFilesToSkip.bin
.txt
port_trace.txt
Size: 2.94 KB / Downloads: 7
This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 04:17 AM by andrew musson.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-02-2022, 09:29 AM
(07-02-2022, 04:14 AM)andrew musson so when trying to flash in miracle box and qfil i get this error...its for razer phone 2 and both programs accept the firehose but stop when trying to read the first imasge of rawprogram0.xml which was initially ssd.img.  after cionsulting with xenon he suggested i edit with notepad ++ and delete the first line of the xml file which i did.  the next img was the persist img and the flash wont read that either.  why wont it read it correctly?
and what is the part that says "try checking --notfiles=persist.img,OtherFilesToSkip.bin

Where did you obtain the firehose from? I suggest you try other tools for the dump

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
andrew musson
andrew musson
andrew musson
09-02-2022, 02:17 PM
thank you for the response. i obtained the programmer from a fellow xda member. i opened it and even though most is encrypted, i can see text that involves the razer company. prog_ufs_firehose_sdm845.elf.
andrew musson
andrew musson
andrew musson
09-02-2022, 02:18 PM
(09-02-2022, 02:17 PM)andrew musson thank you for the response.  i obtained the programmer from a fellow xda member.  i opened it and even  though most is encrypted, i can see text that involves the razer company.  prog_ufs_firehose_sdm845.elf.

can you offer links to other tools please?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2022, 09:22 AM

(09-02-2022, 02:17 PM)andrew musson thank you for the response.  i obtained the programmer from a fellow xda member.  i opened it and even  though most is encrypted, i can see text that involves the razer company.  prog_ufs_firehose_sdm845.elf.

Try https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31475.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.