Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to trigger mtk meta preloader mode on this MediaTek device
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to trigger mtk meta preloader mode on this MediaTek device

How to trigger mtk meta preloader mode on this MediaTek device

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-01-2022, 02:32 PM

(13-01-2022, 11:05 AM)MFDGaming I've tried using a multi meter in continuity mode ...

What was wrong with the phone before you decided to do a full format?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
16-01-2022, 11:43 AM
(14-01-2022, 02:32 PM)hovatek
(13-01-2022, 11:05 AM)MFDGaming I've tried using a multi meter in continuity mode ...

Back in 2017 I had accidentally deleted build.prop and without knowing exactly what to do I was flashing roms of different phones cause I didn't have the stock one till I found one that worked and after some time for some reason it stopped charging (the battery had 0% and didn't boot. I had used a different battery to power it on. The battery was OK to use since it had the same specs as the stock one) so I went to spflash tool and tried reinstalling the ROM but it refused so I used the format option and then I tried reflashing the ROM and it threw a different error and I unplugged and replugged the phone and the computer didn't detect it again ever since.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-01-2022, 05:20 AM
(16-01-2022, 11:43 AM)MFDGaming Back in 2017 I had accidentally deleted build.prop and without knowing exactly what to do I was flashing roms of different phones cause I didn't have the stock one till I found one that worked and after some time for some reason it stopped charging (the battery had 0% and didn't boot. I had used a different battery to power it on. The battery was OK to use since it had the same specs as the stock one) so I went to spflash tool and tried reinstalling the ROM but it refused so I used the format option and then I tried reflashing the ROM and it threw a different error and I unplugged and replugged the phone and the computer didn't detect it again ever since.

This would just get you stuck in flash mode which taking out the battery ought to have fixed...unless the emmc/nand is faulty.
I'll dig if i can find the points for this model

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
18-01-2022, 08:21 AM
(16-01-2022, 11:43 AM)MFDGaming
(14-01-2022, 02:32 PM)hovatek

Back in 2017 I had accidentally deleted build.prop and without knowing exactly what to do I was flashing roms of different phones cause I didn't have the stock one till I found one that worked and after some time for some reason it stopped charging (the battery had 0% and didn't boot. I had used a different battery to power it on. The battery was OK to use since it had the same specs as the stock one) so I went to spflash tool and tried reinstalling the ROM but it refused so I used the format option and then I tried reflashing the ROM and it threw a different error and I unplugged and replugged the phone and the computer didn't detect it again ever since.
Thanks
biljiczop
biljiczop
biljiczop
20-01-2022, 09:45 AM

I just need it cause I've formatted the whole flash so it doesn't go automatically to the preloader mode. I
biljiczop
biljiczop
biljiczop
21-01-2022, 10:58 AM
(20-01-2022, 09:45 AM)biljiczop techzpod.com mobdro apk
I just need it cause I've formatted the whole flash so it doesn't go automatically to the preloader mode. I
my USB cable and the drivers are fully working.
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
MFDGaming
21-01-2022, 08:20 PM
(20-01-2022, 09:45 AM)biljiczop I just need it cause I've formatted the whole flash so it doesn't go automatically to the preloader mode. I

Try holding volume up when connecting the phone and see if the flash starts. Alternatively if it doesn't work try getting access to the motherboard and connect the golden circle that is labeled as GND with the golden circle that is labeled KCOL0 or COL0 or KOL0 and keep them connected for the whole flashing process. Don’t forget removing the battery for the alternative method.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2