Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel A56 W6004 refuses to turn on (guess bricked)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Itel A56 W6004 refuses to turn on (guess bricked)

Itel A56 W6004 refuses to turn on (guess bricked)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
officialugochi
officialugochi
officialugochi
Techie Member
02-01-2022, 11:10 PM

Hello guys, I was flashing my itel a56 w6004 v022. I was actually aiming to root the device using my patched boot.img, I followed the instructions here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28774.html, but after replacing the boot.img of the .pac file with my own magisk patch boot, I forgot to unselect the rest of the stuffs, eg, recovery, dtb, userdata et al. So while it was flashing when it got to the BOOT's turn, it failed and I got an error which says "failed : wait input time out". As I speak the device has refused to power on, It doesn't get detected by ADB either, it also doesn't get detected by ResearchDownload or UpgradeDownload tools.

Please help, it seems to be bricked or something.

just an FYI; I have installed all drivers needed, I mean, all, following all the instructions on this forum.
This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 11:12 PM by officialugochi.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-01-2022, 10:11 AM
(02-01-2022, 11:10 PM)officialugochi Hello guys, I was flashing my itel a56 w6004 v022. I was actually aiming to root the device using my patched boot.img, I followed the instructions here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28774.html, but after replacing the boot.img of the .pac file with my own magisk patch boot, I forgot to unselect the rest of the stuffs, eg, recovery, dtb, userdata et al. So while it was flashing when it got to the BOOT's turn, it failed and I got an error which says "failed : wait input time out". As I speak the device has refused to power on, It doesn't get detected by ADB either, it also doesn't get detected by ResearchDownload or UpgradeDownload tools.

just an FYI; I have installed all drivers needed, I mean, all, following all the instructions on this forum.

You were going about rooting the wrong way and its now stuck in flash mode. Your options are to:
1. Disconnect and reconnect the battery
2. Wait till the battery drains (might take hours to days depending on the battery level)

You could also try holding down the power button for about 1 minute to see if that forces it out of flash mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
officialugochi
officialugochi
officialugochi
Techie Member
03-01-2022, 10:19 AM
(03-01-2022, 10:11 AM)hovatek
(02-01-2022, 11:10 PM)officialugochi Hello guys, I was flashing my itel a56 w6004 v022. I was actually aiming to root the device using my patched boot.img, I followed the instructions here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-28774.html, but after replacing the boot.img of the .pac file with my own magisk patch boot, I forgot to unselect the rest of the stuffs, eg, recovery, dtb, userdata et al. So while it was flashing when it got to the BOOT's turn, it failed and I got an error which says "failed : wait input time out". As I speak the device has refused to power on, It doesn't get detected by ADB either, it also doesn't get detected by ResearchDownload or UpgradeDownload tools.

You were going about rooting the wrong way and its now stuck in flash mode. Your options are to:
2. Wait till the battery drains (might take hours to days depending on the battery level)

You could also try holding down the power button for about 1 minute to see if that forces it out of flash mode

The battery is actually inbuilt... how do I do it? and I think the battery should be dead or something by now, cuz it was less than 40% as at yesterday and it doesn't last either, but I can't be sure if it has died. But how do I do the in-built battery thingy?
officialugochi
officialugochi
officialugochi
Techie Member
03-01-2022, 01:25 PM

I have just tried to disconnect the battery, I had to open the phone's back then disconnect the battery, I also tried to hold the power button for more than one minute but they both yielded nothing.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
03-01-2022, 03:34 PM

(03-01-2022, 10:19 AM)officialugochi

The battery is actually inbuilt... how do I do it? and I think the battery should be dead or something by now, cuz it was less than 40% as at yesterday and it doesn't last either, but I can't be sure if it has died. But how do I do the in-built battery thingy?

Disassemble the phone and take out then reinsert the battery.
If you can't do it give a professional.
officialugochi
officialugochi
officialugochi
Techie Member
03-01-2022, 03:44 PM
(03-01-2022, 03:34 PM)Abdulakeem14
(03-01-2022, 10:19 AM)officialugochi

Disassemble the phone and take out then reinsert the battery.
If you can't do it give a professional.
That's exactly what I did actually, I disassembled it, remove the battery connection and place it back, It didn't power on, I tried plugging it to the electricity, I still didn't powered on.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Pls when u remove the battery don't put it back
Just hold Vol up,Vol down and power botton and connect
(Hold it like 1,2,3 and connect)
Make sure u click start before u connect.
officialugochi
officialugochi
officialugochi
Techie Member
03-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Okay, thank you, I fixed it. I first tried without the battery, but that didn't work till I connected the battery, pressed the volume up, down and power button, the I connected it to the computer.

Thanks!
Please what is the recommended way for rooting my device (Itel A56 W6004 V022 SP591).
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
04-01-2022, 10:49 PM
U are welcome
We are here to help each other
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
04-01-2022, 10:52 PM