Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop

Tecno Spark 3 Pro stuck in boot loop

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
27-12-2021, 06:32 PM

(27-12-2021, 09:50 AM)elfkuzco
(25-12-2021, 05:46 AM)hovatek
(23-12-2021, 09:17 PM)elfkuzco Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far

That would be https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
What error did you get with the DA? LIB DA mismatch?

Yeah. I disabled it in the options but when I try flashing, this time, I get an exception message which I looked up in one of your threads and it turns out to be incompatible firmware. I downloaded another version but still the same error. Is there an order to flash the images or everything at once?

What's your phone original build no?
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
elfkuzco
Enthusiastic Member
28-12-2021, 05:05 PM
(27-12-2021, 06:32 PM)Abdulakeem14
(27-12-2021, 09:50 AM)elfkuzco
(25-12-2021, 05:46 AM)hovatek
(23-12-2021, 09:17 PM)elfkuzco Ok. I tried flashing with SP tool and mtk-bypass utility as I found out the device is using secure boot and the DA files didn't work with my stock firmware. SP flash tool was showing an error when I loaded the DA file. So, while I was flashing using mtk-bypass utility and SP Flash tool All_In_One_DA file, the USB connection got interrupted and I had to stop the download. Since then, the phone won't turn on or charge again or show the boot loop behaviour it was exhibiting before. It's just dead. Saw a thread about charging it for days but I have been doing that and no response so far

That would be https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
What error did you get with the DA? LIB DA mismatch?

Yeah. I disabled it in the options but when I try flashing, this time, I get an exception message which I looked up in one of your threads and it turns out to be incompatible firmware. I downloaded another version but still the same error. Is there an order to flash the images or everything at once?

What's your phone original build no?

I didn't note the full build number down but it's a Tecno KB8 H624
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2021, 11:19 AM
(28-12-2021, 05:05 PM)elfkuzco I didn't note the full build number down but it's a Tecno KB8 H624

I suggest you first backup the firmware so we try get the original build number from recovery.img
If at all you'll be flashing, you should only try flashing blank vbmeta in method 3 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32719.html to ensure dm verity is disabled
This post was last modified: 29-12-2021, 11:25 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2