Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Oppo A12 - TWRP help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Oppo A12 - TWRP help

Oppo A12 - TWRP help

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
15-12-2021, 10:02 PM

hi guys i recently unlock my device bootloader using mtk client and use mtk twrp porter to port twrp on device, the problem is every time after i flash the recovery file on sp flash tool it just go back to the oppo bootloader. Can you help me pls?
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
16-12-2021, 07:33 AM
I also try to boot in bootloader but it says "the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail" and it reboot for a sec
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
16-12-2021, 07:49 AM
Drop screenshots and tell us if ur phone was rooted
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
16-12-2021, 08:53 AM
I cant drop screenshot on my bootloader cause it quickly reboots on system like half a second. To clarify my problem above every time after i flash the recovery file on sp flash tool it just go back to the oppo recovery(even the sp flash say download ok) like i flash nothing to it, I even try to flash universal twrp for mt6765 but it is the same.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
16-12-2021, 02:00 PM

Once you are done flashing,pls don't power on ,make sure u boot directly into TWRP and make sure u copy ur TWRP into the phone and and reflash the TWRP with TWRP .
If u are finding it difficult doing that but ur phone is rooted ,u can download the official TWRP app and flash ur recovery with it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-12-2021, 08:24 AM
(15-12-2021, 10:02 PM)Maeven Tapa hi guys i recently unlock my device bootloader using mtk client and use mtk twrp porter to port twrp on device, the problem is every time after i flash the recovery file on sp flash tool it just go back to the oppo bootloader. Can you help me pls?

Did you disable dm verity?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
17-12-2021, 08:54 AM
Yes, I flash an empty vbmeta on spflash
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
Maeven Tapa
17-12-2021, 05:39 PM
(16-12-2021, 02:00 PM)kelvinchinedu Once you are done flashing,pls don't power on ,make sure u boot directly into TWRP and make sure u copy ur TWRP into the phone and and reflash the TWRP with TWRP .
If u are finding it difficult doing that but ur phone is rooted ,u can download the official TWRP app and flash ur recovery with it

After i flash the the twrp on sp flash tool it just stayed powerd off, unless you power it on. I cant root my phone because after i patch my boot.img on magisk and flash it on sp flash tool it just bootloop.
This post was last modified: 17-12-2021, 05:40 PM by Maeven Tapa.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
17-12-2021, 05:59 PM
U guys should just applied Technic in everything,u know that u must first boot to TWRP recovery to make sure the TWRP is not overwrite by ur stock .pls sir once u are done flashing pls disconnect ur phone from PC and hold down power botton plus Vol up to take u to TWRP one-way from there u can perform the rest .and u reason u are getting boot loop after u flash patch boot is because
1) u did not unlock the bootloader of ur phone
2) u did not disable verify boot
3) the boot image u patch does not match with ur phone build number boot.
Pls solve them first if u want to stop getting boot loop through the following
Unlock ur bootloader using
https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19578.html
Then disable verify boot before u flash patch boot using
adb devices
adb reboot-bootloader
fastboot devices
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
And make sure the boot image u are using is from ur phone exact build number ,(that is why backup boot image is recommended)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2021, 06:48 PM

(17-12-2021, 05:39 PM)Maeven Tapa After i flash the the twrp on sp flash tool it just stayed powerd off, unless you power it on. I cant root my phone because after i patch my boot.img on magisk and flash it on sp flash tool it just bootloop.

Sent you a PM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next