Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android 22% Error SPFlash Tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

22% Error SPFlash Tool

22% Error SPFlash Tool

Ouru
Ouru
Ouru
25-11-2021, 08:16 AM

Hello Team,
I have Wiko Jerry 3 k300 that was stuck in bootloop and could not go to recovery. I want to flash it but I am experiencing a problem where the device cannot stay connected longer than around 10 seconds, that is it disconnects at 22% in SPFlash tool and in Miraclebox ,it disconnects as soon as it starts to write Vendor. I have tried flashing files one-by-one but still couldn't go beyond 10 seconds then disconnects.
I have uninstalled all the mtk USB Vcom drivers and reinstalled but the problem is persistent. All other mtk devices are working well eliminating the use of a different PC and Code, though still I tried on other PCs and USB codes. Please Help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-11-2021, 11:15 AM
(25-11-2021, 08:16 AM)Ouru Hello Team,
I have Wiko Jerry 3 k300 that was stuck in bootloop and could not go to recovery. I want to flash it but I am experiencing a problem where the device cannot stay connected longer than around 10 seconds, that is it disconnects at 22% in SPFlash tool and in Miraclebox ,it disconnects as soon as it starts to write Vendor. I have tried flashing files one-by-one but still couldn't go beyond 10 seconds then disconnects.
I have uninstalled all the mtk USB Vcom drivers and reinstalled but the problem is persistent. All other mtk devices are working well eliminating the use of a different PC and Code, though still I tried on other PCs and USB codes. Please Help.

Are you able to flash smaller files like lk, logo and preloader?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
26-11-2021, 11:38 AM
If it connect and disconnect ,then remove the battery and retry the flashing with any of the software previously used
Ouru
Ouru
Ouru
20-12-2021, 10:40 AM
This solved, it was the power button causing the error. Thanks a lot team