Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SP FLASH NOT DOWNLOADING AFTER DA AUTH BYPASS
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

SP FLASH NOT DOWNLOADING AFTER DA AUTH BYPASS

SP FLASH NOT DOWNLOADING AFTER DA AUTH BYPASS

Timhustle
Timhustle
Timhustle
25-11-2021, 07:18 AM

Sir i tried to flash my phone using sp flash tool but it was showing error message: error_status_sec_auth_needed(0xc0030012).
Which i bypassed using Python,alongside the required bypass tools. after I was able to conduct a successful bypass, I then set the option settings and I selected connection to UART and Baudrate to 921600 i then tried reflashing my phone again but this time i am not getting any response from sp flash tool it is not popping up anything it is just dump. please help me out i don't know what to do next.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2021, 10:29 AM
(25-11-2021, 07:18 AM)Timhustle Sir i tried to flash my phone using sp flash tool but it was showing error message: error_status_sec_auth_needed(0xc0030012).
Which i bypassed using Python,alongside the required bypass tools. after I was able to conduct a successful bypass, I then set the option settings and I selected connection to UART and Baudrate to 921600 i then tried reflashing my phone again but this time i am not getting any response from sp flash tool it is not popping up anything it is just dump. please help me out i don't know what to do next.

Set to USB High speed instead of UART

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
10-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Did it pass the red line in sp?