Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sahara protocol failed while try to flash Realme GT 5G.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sahara protocol failed while try to flash Realme GT 5G.

Sahara protocol failed while try to flash Realme GT 5G.

Oasis85
Oasis85
Oasis85
24-11-2021, 03:24 AM

Hi to all,
sorry for my bad english, I try to explain my problem as well as possible.

I have Realme GT 5G global version in hard brick. The phone doesn't turn on.
I installed the Qualcomm driver and connect my phone with USB cable to PC. The PC detects the phone as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM3).
I downloaded the correct firmware from the Realme site, I installed QFIL and selected the filehose, the program and patch file.
I clicked on the download button, the process starts, but, after some minutes I receive this errors:

ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data: 276 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
ERROR: function: sahara_main: 982 Sahara protocol error
ERROR: function: main: 320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail: Sahara Fail; QSaharaServer Fail: Process fail

Please, I hope someone can help me, because I don't know what to do anymore and I'm starting to lose hope of being able to restore it.

Thanks

Best regards
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-11-2021, 07:49 AM
(24-11-2021, 03:24 AM)Oasis85 Hi to all,
sorry for my bad english, I try to explain my problem as well as possible.

I have Realme GT 5G global version in hard brick. The phone doesn't turn on.
I installed the Qualcomm driver and connect my phone with USB cable to PC. The PC detects the phone as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM3).
I downloaded the correct firmware from the Realme site, I installed QFIL and selected the filehose, the program and patch file.
I clicked on the download button, the process starts, but, after some minutes I receive this errors:

ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data: 276 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
ERROR: function: sahara_main: 982 Sahara protocol error
ERROR: function: main: 320 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail: Sahara Fail; QSaharaServer Fail: Process fail

Please, I hope someone can help me, because I don't know what to do anymore and I'm starting to lose hope of being able to restore it.

Thanks

Best regards

If none of the methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...r-in-qfil/ works then your model might require some authorization to flash in EDL

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.