Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Itel p33 qr reader problem after frp reset
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Itel p33 qr reader problem after frp reset

Itel p33 qr reader problem after frp reset

martineves
martineves
martineves
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2021, 11:42 AM

Hello,
I need Help Please.
I have remove frp in itel p33 and when the phone reboot, it says:
"QR code setup: To set up this device for your organisation, you'll first need to connect to a network and download the QR reader.

Once the download is complete, use the camera to scan your organisation QR code"
When I connect the wifi, it can't download the QR reader and it says me to try.
My network Connection is good.
https://imgur.com/a/Viav1F1
https://imgur.com/a/FuMKHFU
Thanks.
martineves
martineves
martineves
Enthusiastic Member
23-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Hello,
I need Help Please.
"QR code setup: To set up this device for your organisation, you'll first need to connect to a network and download the QR reader.

Once the download is complete, use the camera to scan your organisation QR code"
https://imgur.com/a/Viav1F1
https://imgur.com/a/FuMKHFU
Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-11-2021, 08:17 AM
(23-11-2021, 04:03 PM)martineves Hello,
I need Help Please.

Thanks.

It doesn't look like you're connected to internet from your screenshot

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
martineves
martineves
martineves
Enthusiastic Member
24-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Yes I had Connection.
Finally, I have installed New rom and it ask me to scan "organization qr code".

Envoyé de mon M2010J19SG avec Hovatek Mobile
edmara464
edmara464
edmara464
06-03-2023, 09:55 PM

I know this thread is a year old, but I'll still try to help you out. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading the QR reader after resetting the FRP on your Itel P33. Have you tried downloading a QR reader from the app store?
edmara464
edmara464
edmara464
06-03-2023, 09:55 PM
I know this thread is a year old, but I'll still try to help you out. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading the QR reader after resetting the FRP on your Itel P33. Have you tried downloading a QR reader from the app store?
edmara464
edmara464
edmara464
09-03-2023, 02:02 PM
(06-03-2023, 09:55 PM)edmara464 I know this thread is a year old, but I'll still try to help you out. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading the QR reader after resetting the FRP on your Itel P33. Have you tried downloading a QR reader from the app store?

That might be a good workaround while you figure out the issue with the built-in QR reader.  If all else fails, you could consider using a third-party QR reader app like Smart Engines OCR SDK. It's a powerful OCR SDK that can read not just QR codes, but also barcodes and other types of text. It might be worth a try if you're still having trouble with the built-in QR reader on your phone.
edmara464
edmara464
edmara464
09-03-2023, 02:03 PM
(06-03-2023, 09:55 PM)edmara464 I know this thread is a year old, but I'll still try to help you out. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading the QR reader after resetting the FRP on your Itel P33. Have you tried downloading a QR reader from the app store?

That might be a good workaround while you figure out the issue with the built-in QR reader. If all else fails, you could consider using a third-party QR reader app like Smart Engines OCR SDK. It's a powerful OCR SDK that can read not just QR codes, but also barcodes and other types of text. It might be worth a try if you're still having trouble with the built-in QR reader on your phone.
This post was last modified: 09-03-2023, 02:08 PM by hovatek.
dorothydorot
dorothydorot
dorothydorot
22-03-2023, 03:49 PM
I know this thread is a year old, but I'll still try to help you out. It sounds like you're having trouble downloading the QR reader after resetting the FRP on your Intel P33.