Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 MI ACCOUNT BYPASS.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 MI ACCOUNT BYPASS.

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 10 MI ACCOUNT BYPASS.

Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
07-11-2021, 08:29 AM

Hello guys. I'm Elijah Phone Repair from kenya.
I've been trying to bypass MI ACCOUNT on Xiaomi Redmi Note10(Model Number M2101K7AG) through several tutorials I found online but I've not succeeded so far. I've installed all the requisite drivers and even located and shorted the testpoints but still the phone somehow can't seem to enter EDL MODE. Any suggestion on how I can Unlock the MI Account? Thank you all in advance.
This post was last modified: 07-11-2021, 08:32 AM by Mayor Emanuel.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
09-11-2021, 07:10 AM
(07-11-2021, 08:29 AM)Mayor Emanuel Hello guys. I'm Elijah Phone Repair from kenya.
I've been trying to bypass MI ACCOUNT on Xiaomi Redmi Note10(Model Number M2101K7AG) through several tutorials I found online but I've not succeeded so far. I've installed all the requisite drivers and even located and shorted the testpoints but still the phone somehow can't seem to enter EDL MODE. Any suggestion on how I can Unlock the MI Account? Thank you all in advance.

You have the Mi account bypass file to be flashed?
Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
21-01-2023, 07:56 AM
(09-11-2021, 07:10 AM)maxpayne
(07-11-2021, 08:29 AM)Mayor Emanuel Hello guys. I'm Elijah Phone Repair from kenya.

Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
Mayor Emanuel
21-01-2023, 07:58 AM
(09-11-2021, 07:10 AM)maxpayne
(07-11-2021, 08:29 AM)Mayor Emanuel Hello guys. I'm Elijah Phone Repair from kenya.

hello. Sorry I was not able to view your reply on time. Thanks for the reply though.