Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Phone gone white with multicolor pixels on screen after flashing lk.bin
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Phone gone white with multicolor pixels on screen after flashing lk.bin

Phone gone white with multicolor pixels on screen after flashing lk.bin

Landiee
Landiee
Landiee
06-11-2021, 06:35 PM

I have an azumi kirei A45D that got bootlooped because of a virus of some kind am sure( corrupted system files on non root).
So ive been trying to flash it using tools (sp flash, miracle, cm2) but to no avail. I finally managed to get flashing ability on fastboot and i was flashing the images from the firmware one by one.

What happened was after flashing the lk.bin, the screen is now white with very faint words. So i am hoping someone can share their lk.bin backup for this specific model JD45BNF-03.
Attached Files
.jpg
PicsArt_11-06-07.32.48.jpg
Size: 757.5 KB / Downloads: 1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-11-2021, 07:50 AM
(06-11-2021, 06:35 PM)Landiee I have an azumi kirei A45D that got bootlooped because of a virus of some kind am sure( corrupted system files on non root).
So ive been trying to flash it using tools (sp flash, miracle, cm2) but to no avail. I finally managed to get flashing  ability on fastboot and i was flashing  the images from the firmware  one by one.

What happened was after flashing the lk.bin, the screen is now white with very faint words. So i am hoping someone can share their lk.bin backup for this specific  model JD45BNF-03.

Lets hope someone who has this model sees this but I would search for more firmware for this model and try their LK one by one

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Landiee
Landiee
Landiee
07-11-2021, 11:31 AM
Alright, i hope so too. This is so frustrating because there is only one firmware ive been able to find that is free. The rest are "claimed to be multiple variant's firmwares" but they are for sale. I feel like Azumi need to do a better job.