Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno droipad 7d imei invalid
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

tecno droipad 7d imei invalid

tecno droipad 7d imei invalid

Andykivz
Andykivz
Andykivz
15-10-2021, 06:11 PM

Hello, i have tecno droipad 7D, i flashed using formating all+download, the pad opened but the problem is invalid imei. i have tried to reinstall imei but nothing happen. the pad still have invalid imei. when i try to use engineering mode tool all i get is failed. kindly help me restore network and imei on my pad. Thank you

Note i can not remember my imei numbers
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
15-10-2021, 10:04 PM
(15-10-2021, 06:11 PM)Andykivz Hello, i have tecno droipad 7D, i flashed using formating all+download, the pad opened but the problem is invalid imei. i have tried to reinstall imei but nothing happen. the pad still have invalid imei. when i try to use engineering mode tool all i get is failed. kindly help me restore network and imei on my pad. Thank you

Is baseband known or unknown?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-10-2021, 10:20 AM
(15-10-2021, 06:11 PM)Andykivz Hello, i have tecno droipad 7D, i flashed using formating all+download, the pad opened but the problem is invalid imei. i have tried to reinstall imei but nothing happen. the pad still have invalid imei. when i try to use engineering mode tool all i get is failed. kindly help me restore network and imei on my pad. Thank you

check your baseband as @Abdulakeem14 pointed out
if baseband is unknown then you must fix it first before attempting to fix imei
if it's not unknown then you can try out other methods @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html