Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Rooted but Access Denied, can't delete or modify in system folder Android
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Rooted but Access Denied, can't delete or modify in system folder Android

Rooted but Access Denied, can't delete or modify in system folder Android

lolvatveo
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
24-09-2021, 11:48 AM

I have ROOTED, rooted mean now you are Administrator of all in your phone. But live is not like a dream, I can't delete or modify anything in system folder on my rooted samsung phone, when using Z Archiver to delete empty and junk folder it says failed even sometimes it says Access Denied ( maybe the problem is here) converted RO->RW, tried through ES File it says in use or busy, Root Explorer is useless even if I adds write permission, but when using lucky patcher to uninstall & install an app as system then it can creates or delete in system app, which means there may be a way for me to modify it, if the trash can't be deleted then the system partition will be filled with garbage forever and can only get fatter. Who know how to solve it? Help.
This post was last modified: 24-09-2021, 01:07 PM by lolvatveo.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
24-09-2021, 08:06 PM
U can not use zarchiver because is not a root file manager.just make use of esfile explore and grant it superuser by clicking on the 3 dot and open tools option and toggle on the root explorer switch.with that u can modify and delete any root file .pls my dear be careful of what u modify or delete in there because it may render ur device useless after rebooting.pls be careful with ur dev/block/ especially
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
25-09-2021, 03:19 AM
i'm savvy with my work and have enabled the optional root explorer but it doesn't work
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-09-2021, 09:37 AM
(25-09-2021, 03:19 AM)lolvatveo ...

if you did manage to convert RO to RW then it clearly didn't work, look for and try a different method
alternatively, you could try flashing a gsi, they should come with RW
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
25-09-2021, 11:14 AM

Ok just consider installing a custom ROM based on Android 10 or lower .