Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Unable to download TWRP recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Unable to download TWRP recovery

Unable to download TWRP recovery

Umaryahaya633
Umaryahaya633
Umaryahaya633
29-08-2021, 10:48 PM

Hi hovatek. your tutorials help solve a lot of my problem i'm really greatful and appreciate that. Please how can i download the TWRP recovery for infinix note5 (x604). i tried the one in your description link and it seams like the link is not working again. Please i need you to help me with the file or the download link through my email at (umaryahaya633@gmail.com) please i will be waiting for your feedback . Just keep on with the great job. You are always my number one.....
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
30-08-2021, 11:56 AM
(29-08-2021, 10:48 PM)Umaryahaya633 Hi hovatek. your tutorials help solve a lot of my problem i'm really greatful and appreciate that. Please how can i download the TWRP recovery for infinix note5 (x604). i tried the one in your description link and it seams like the link is not working again. Please i need you to help me with the file or the download link through my email at (umaryahaya633@gmail.com) please i will be waiting for your feedback . Just keep on with the great job. You are always my number one.....

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21839.html ; use boot.img from your device since it has no physical partition