Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android P41 Chinese Clone - needs Rom, Scattter Etc.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

P41 Chinese Clone - needs Rom, Scattter Etc.

P41 Chinese Clone - needs Rom, Scattter Etc.

MTKbhan
MTKbhan
MTKbhan
25-08-2021, 11:04 AM

Hi All,

I bought a P41 Pro Dual-Sim Phone (looks like a Chinese knock-off clone) off the net for the equivalent of $50. After a few months, the screen went black, it stopped displaying the charging icon, and now won't start up. Wth a PC (W10) USB connection a bing-bong to connect when plugged in. After a little while a bing-bong to disconnect, then immediately a bing-bong to connect again.

I can see it using SPtool and Miracle Thunder. It was sold as a MTK67xx chipset but both report it as a MTK6580 SoC. I have been unable to find firmware and Rom files for it. It is now an elegant paperweight. Other than throwing it at the cat, anyone any ideas on how I can make it work again.

TIA.....................
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-08-2021, 08:01 PM
(25-08-2021, 11:04 AM)MTKbhan Hi All,

I bought a P41 Pro Dual-Sim Phone (looks like a Chinese knock-off clone) off the net for the equivalent of $50. After a few months, the screen went black, it stopped displaying the charging icon, and now won't start up. Wth a PC (W10) USB connection a bing-bong to connect when plugged in. After a little while a bing-bong to disconnect, then immediately a bing-bong to connect again.

I can see it using SPtool and Miracle Thunder. It was sold as a MTK67xx chipset but both report it as a MTK6580 SoC. I have been unable to find firmware and Rom files for it. It is now an elegant paperweight. Other than throwing it at the cat, anyone any ideas on how I can make it work again.

TIA.....................

use miracle thunder read_info, you should get some info that could be used to search for firmware (android version, chipset, build number), you can also check the pcb for any details too that could be used to search for a compatible firmware
also ensure to take a firmware backup before attempting to flash anything
MTKbhan
MTKbhan
MTKbhan
26-08-2021, 05:09 AM
Thanks, I'll try that.