Hovatek Forum HARDWARE SIM / Network unlock unlock 4g network
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

unlock 4g network

unlock 4g network

darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
12-08-2021, 07:37 PM

Hi
I have an Android sc7731c that was from a specific company, it is released but when putting a chip from another company it does not raise the 4g network, it only gives edge / 2g network, investigate and see that some manufacturers / companies block something by hardware so that it does not work the 4g network of other companies, also due to the bands supported by the device, is there a way to open the bands or how can it be done to raise the 4g of other companies?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-08-2021, 10:24 AM
(12-08-2021, 07:37 PM)darkrai_24 Hi
I have an Android sc7731c that was from a specific company, it is released but when putting a chip from another company it does not raise the 4g network, it only gives edge / 2g network, investigate and see that some manufacturers / companies block something by hardware so that it does not work the 4g network of other companies, also due to the bands supported by the device, is there a way to open the bands or how can it be done to raise the 4g of other companies?

That's not always the case. You need to confirm that the 4G bands supported by your service provider are supported by this phone model (in yours or other regions)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
15-08-2021, 12:38 PM
(13-08-2021, 10:24 AM)hovatek
(12-08-2021, 07:37 PM)darkrai_24 Hi

That's not always the case. You need to confirm that the 4G bands supported by your service provider are supported by this phone model (in yours or other regions)

Well then, the most probable thing is that the band of the chip that I want to put on it is not compatible since it does not work, but in that case, is there a process that can be done manually to open the bands? or that can only be done by the company? since I checked with the company and they told me they should check the device.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-08-2021, 07:36 AM
(15-08-2021, 12:38 PM)darkrai_24 Well then, the most probable thing is that the band of the chip that I want to put on it is not compatible since it does not work, but in that case, is there a process that can be done manually to open the bands? or that can only be done by the company? since I checked with the company and they told me they should check the device.

Was this same model created for other regions?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
18-08-2021, 07:55 PM

(17-08-2021, 07:36 AM)hovatek
(15-08-2021, 12:38 PM)darkrai_24 Well then, the most probable thing is that the band of the chip that I want to put on it is not compatible since it does not work, but in that case, is there a process that can be done manually to open the bands? or that can only be done by the company? since I checked with the company and they told me they should check the device.

Was this same model created for other regions?

for other regions not that I know, but the sim / company with which I want to use it is always locally / same country, the phone is released, it takes all the chips / sims / phone companies