Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Samsung A11F; How to unlock bootloader when I have no access to developer options
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung A11F; How to unlock bootloader when I have no access to developer options

Samsung A11F; How to unlock bootloader when I have no access to developer options

Brayod
Brayod
Brayod
Enthusiastic Member
11-07-2021, 09:16 PM

I have this phone, that somehow fails to boot up. When I press the power button, it displays the boot logo for 5 seconds then off. I tried flashing using ODIN, but unfortunately, it displays a message that KG is locked. "All binaries are not allowed to be flashed due to kg locked." How can I flash firmware to the device when I cannot access dev options to enable OEM unlocking? Thanks in advance
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
12-07-2021, 08:16 PM
(11-07-2021, 09:16 PM)Brayod I have this phone, that somehow fails to boot up. When I press the power button, it displays the boot logo for 5 seconds then off. I tried flashing using ODIN, but unfortunately, it displays a message that KG is locked. "All binaries are not allowed to be flashed due to kg locked." How can I flash firmware to the device when I cannot access dev options to enable OEM unlocking? Thanks in advance

you can try using isp pinout on easy jtag plus