Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Error: status_preloader_invalid (0xc00300004) occurred during rom read back.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Error: status_preloader_invalid (0xc00300004) occurred during rom read back.

Error: status_preloader_invalid (0xc00300004) occurred during rom read back.

okolimark
okolimark
okolimark
Experienced Member
22-06-2021, 10:46 AM

I was able to bypass DA file authentication with the method I saw on Hovatek using python. Then I got error message at the stage where I had to perform read back process Error: status_preloader_invalid (0xc00300004). Note: I haven't extracted preloader from rom. First stage of read back using spft and wwr method. My phone went dead only charging light was visible no charging animation.

I had to unscrew my infinix note 7, disconnected and reconnect the battery before I could power on. The phone is still unscrewed incase it happens again cos I need to keep trying.

All I'm trying to do is backup my rom using spft and wwr method. Then extract boot.img to enable me root my phone.

Sent from my Infinix X690B using Hovatek Mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-06-2021, 11:42 AM
(22-06-2021, 10:46 AM)okolimark I was able to bypass DA file authentication with the method I saw on Hovatek using python. Then I got error message at the stage where I had to perform read back process Error: status_preloader_invalid (0xc00300004). Note: I haven't extracted preloader from rom. First stage of read back using spft and wwr method. My phone went dead only charging light was visible no charging animation.

I had to unscrew my infinix note 7, disconnected and reconnect the battery before I could power on. The phone is still unscrewed incase it happens again cos I need to keep trying.

All I'm trying to do is backup my rom using spft and wwr method. Then extract boot.img to enable me root my phone.

Sent from my Infinix X690B using Hovatek Mobile

see the fix listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
note 7 preloader ; download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-34324.html

N/B: you're to download preloader for your model type e.g if you have x690b then download for x690b
This post was last modified: 22-06-2021, 11:44 AM by X3non.