Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix smart 3 plus x627 unknown imei
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix smart 3 plus x627 unknown imei

Infinix smart 3 plus x627 unknown imei

Carezboi
Carezboi
Carezboi
Enthusiastic Member
08-06-2021, 12:48 PM

i download a file here to flash my x627 and i could'nt flash with SP flash tool so i use software download tool but after flash it does'nt bring Nigeria in the list of countries, it only brings like 15 countries so i choose Israel and after set up when i dial *#06# its blank and i went to settings to check the imei it is unknown.
I was able to browse with my sim every time , but sometimes i wont be able to call or check data balance until i remove my sim put it in another phone and back to my phone before it works.
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
08-06-2021, 04:36 PM
(08-06-2021, 12:48 PM)Carezboi i download a file here to flash my x627 and i could'nt flash with SP flash tool so i use software download tool but after flash it does'nt bring Nigeria in the list of countries, it only brings like 15 countries so i choose Israel and after set up when i dial *#06# its blank and i went to settings to check the imei it is unknown.
I was able to browse with my sim every time , but sometimes i wont be able to call or check data balance until i remove my sim put it in another phone and back to my phone before it works.
See @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-06-2021, 10:02 AM
(08-06-2021, 12:48 PM)Carezboi i download a file here to flash my x627 and i could'nt flash with SP flash tool so i use software download tool but after flash it does'nt bring Nigeria in the list of countries, it only brings like 15 countries so i choose Israel and after set up when i dial *#06# its blank and i went to settings to check the imei it is unknown.

ensure to check that baseband isn't unknown before you attempt to fix the imei ; refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21069.html