Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need the stock rom for infinix note 8i x683.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need the stock rom for infinix note 8i x683.

I need the stock rom for infinix note 8i x683.

Malaika Aman
Malaika Aman
Malaika Aman
02-06-2021, 05:06 PM

So I kind of ***** up and when trying to root my phone, I patched a boot image from this site with magisk that wasn't the same as my build number. I had to do a hard reset on my phone but now most of my phone functions don't work. I am honestly very new at this. And I only used to do one click roots.
I have no idea why I thought this was a good idea but now I need the stock boot.img and vbmeta.img for infinix note 8i x683 build version (X683-H694EFGHIJUW-Q-OP-210305v332). I couldn't find it anywhere and I don't see any custom roms that are available for my phone either so I am kind of stuck rn.
If anyone is able to help me with this as soon as possible, I would be thankful since I can't even use the wifi on my phone right now.
Thank you.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-06-2021, 10:46 AM
(02-06-2021, 05:06 PM)Malaika Aman So I kind of ***** up and when trying to root my phone, I patched a boot image from this site with magisk that wasn't the same as my build number. I had to do a hard reset on my phone but now most of my phone functions don't work. I am honestly very new at this. And I only used to do one click roots.
I have no idea why I thought this was a good idea but now I need the stock boot.img and vbmeta.img for infinix note 8i x683 build version (X683-H694EFGHIJUW-Q-OP-210305v332). I couldn't find it anywhere and I don't see any custom roms that are available for my phone either so I am kind of stuck rn.
If anyone is able to help me with this as soon as possible, I would be thankful since I can't even use the wifi on my phone right now.
Thank you.

found these (it may be passworded, so download at your discretion)
https://romadd.com/infinix-x683-h694efgh...load=links