Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tablet bricked with sp flash tool - FIXED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tablet bricked with sp flash tool - FIXED

[Please help] Tablet bricked with sp flash tool - FIXED

gigimarfa
gigimarfa
gigimarfa
28-04-2021, 12:42 PM

Hello, I have followed some tutorials that told how to install recovery for my lenovo tab 2 a7-10f, i tried to do it via sp flash tool, everything fine until "PMT Changed for the rom: it must be downloaded" error came up, searched the internet and find that I must go to Format tab and click start then go back. I did it like this then it didnt worked... After that I've managed to go by my own in full creativity mode and changed the dropdown to format all + download (all of these operations were done with the recovery img scatter file loaded - i had only 1 box to check named "RECOVERY"). everything loaded, the progress bar gone to 100 %, download ok pop up. I tried to open my tablet and surprise it is not opening up. No logo, no sound, no vibration. I have tried to remove battery connector, reconnect it but still no signs of life.
In this time my device keeps getting recognised by pc, I tried to flash stock rom, succesfully flashed it, but the tablet still not powering on,
I have tried to flash even with battery out - succesful but its not powering on. (all of this flashing i did was with "PRELOADER" option UNchecked)

If anyone can help me with this I would be thankful. the device is Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10F
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: fixed it by flashind the stock rom with th PRELOADER option ticked. After all it seems that the preloader ws missing due to the format or corrupted, found the solution here on the forum. Thanks
This post was last modified: 28-04-2021, 01:26 PM by gigimarfa. Edit Reason: found the solution