Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help brick tecno spark 6go
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

help brick tecno spark 6go

help brick tecno spark 6go

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
jac sui
jac sui
jac sui
20-04-2021, 04:46 PM

pls help. i brick my phone. i was just trying to backup my rom using sp flashtool. now i cant turn on the phone. it wont even charge not even recognize by computer... pls help anyone
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
20-04-2021, 05:18 PM
(20-04-2021, 04:46 PM)jac sui pls help. i brick my phone. i was just trying to backup my rom using sp flashtool. now i cant turn on the phone. it wont even charge not even recognize by computer... pls help anyone
disconnect and reconnect the battery, did you encounter an error during back up?
jac sui
jac sui
jac sui
20-04-2021, 05:25 PM
(20-04-2021, 05:18 PM)Abdulakeem14
(20-04-2021, 04:46 PM)jac sui pls help. i brick my phone. i was just trying to backup my rom using sp flashtool. now i cant turn on the phone. it wont even charge not even recognize by computer... pls help anyone
disconnect and reconnect the battery, did you encounter an error during back up?

the battery is built-in.. do you think it can help? yes i did encounter like statuss preloader invalid
jac sui
jac sui
jac sui
20-04-2021, 05:28 PM
i tried to follw wwr mtk tool +spflashtool method to backup. since my phone need custom da. what i try is bypass method which is this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html. ive followed evrething and now my phone is bricked
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
21-04-2021, 05:28 AM

(20-04-2021, 05:25 PM)jac sui
(20-04-2021, 05:18 PM)Abdulakeem14

the battery is built-in.. do you think it can help? yes i did encounter like statuss preloader invalid
yes, it should.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-04-2021, 11:05 AM
(20-04-2021, 05:28 PM)jac sui i tried to follw wwr mtk tool +spflashtool method to backup. since my phone need custom da. what i try is bypass method which is this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html. ive followed evrething and now my phone is bricked

just stuck in flash mode, to complete the backup
download any preloader @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37987.html
include this in spft before you proceed with readback, run mtk bypass then hold your boot key + power button (give or take 15 seconds) the device should reboot to mtk usb port mode where mtk-bypass will catch the device then you can proceed with spft readback
after readback is successful, disconnect the device then try to power on the phone using the power button only

if the device still remains dead or you don't wish to proceed with backup anymore, you can try different button combinations e.g below, with the phone still connected to the PC for about 30 - 45 seconds, see if any of them will reboot the phone to normal mode (skip any combo that gets you mtk usb port mode)
vol up + vol down + power
vol up + power
vol down + power

if all else fails then disconnect / reconnect the battery will get the device to power on
jac sui
jac sui
jac sui
24-04-2021, 07:17 AM
(21-04-2021, 11:05 AM)X3non
(20-04-2021, 05:28 PM)jac sui i tried to follw wwr mtk tool +spflashtool method to backup. since my phone need custom da. what i try is bypass method which is this https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html. ive followed evrething and now my phone is bricked

include this in spft before you proceed with readback, run mtk bypass then hold your boot key + power button (give or take 15 seconds) the device should reboot to mtk usb port mode where mtk-bypass will catch the device then you can proceed with spft readback
after readback is successful, disconnect the device then try to power on the phone using the power button only

if the device still remains dead or you don't wish to proceed with backup anymore, you can try different button combinations e.g below, with the phone still connected to the PC for about 30 - 45 seconds, see if any of them will reboot the phone to normal mode (skip any combo that gets you mtk usb port mode)
vol up + power
vol down + power

if all else fails then disconnect / reconnect the battery will get the device to power on

currently ive already fix my phone by removing the build in battery. but i stil want to back up my entire rom, because i want to try flashing custom rom.. should bootloader be unlock before i can successfuly backup rom ?
can you pls sir suggest me any stable rom for this phone.
phone: tecno spark 6 go
cheap: mt6761 v
trebble: supported
microg
microg
microg
24-04-2021, 01:37 PM
I'm also fazing this issue. Can anyone help me to overcome this?
Thanks in advance
Regards: https://microgapk.com/
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
24-04-2021, 03:30 PM
(24-04-2021, 07:17 AM)jac sui
(21-04-2021, 11:05 AM)X3non

vol up + power
vol down + power

currently ive already fix my phone by removing the build in battery. but i stil want to back up my entire rom, because i want to try flashing custom rom.. should bootloader be unlock before i can successfuly backup rom ?
can you pls sir suggest me any stable rom for this phone.
No the bootloader don't need to be unlocked to back up, but If you still want to back up your phone, then follow what @X3non said above to complete it.
This post was last modified: 24-04-2021, 03:31 PM by Abdulakeem14.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
26-04-2021, 02:21 AM

(24-04-2021, 07:17 AM)jac sui currently ive already fix my phone by removing the build in battery. but i stil want to back up my entire rom, because i want to try flashing custom rom.. should bootloader be unlock before i can successfuly backup rom ?

No, you don't need an unlocked bootloader to backup firmware. follow the wwr mtk guide and the instructions from my previous reply

(24-04-2021, 07:17 AM)jac sui can you pls sir suggest me any stable rom for this phone.

we don't collect links to custom roms, you can search online for GSI roms
Pages (2): 1 2 Next