Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Motorola e6plus imei repair problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Motorola e6plus imei repair problem

Motorola e6plus imei repair problem

Ishmael
Ishmael
Ishmael
Enthusiastic Member
04-04-2021, 06:45 AM

Iam trying to repair imei on my motorola e6plus with modem meta it ask for bplgui dile i downloaded software flashed it with miracle crack 2.82 then tried to use apdb and mdsb files to repair imei it asks to ry other nvram files i managed to enter system/etc to extract bplgui file but there is no such a file iam using eft crack to access system files anyone help me
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
05-04-2021, 10:35 AM
(04-04-2021, 06:45 AM)Ishmael Iam trying to repair imei on my motorola e6plus with modem meta it ask for bplgui dile i downloaded software flashed it with miracle crack 2.82 then tried to use apdb and mdsb files to repair imei it asks to ry other nvram files i managed to enter system/etc to extract bplgui file but there is no such a file iam using eft crack to access system files anyone help me

system/etc/mddb
OR better still just extract system.img then use explorer search to search the entire system folder for BPLGU
Ishmael
Ishmael
Ishmael
Enthusiastic Member
05-04-2021, 04:33 PM
There is no such directory as system/etc/mddb mddb folder doesnt exist
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
06-04-2021, 10:57 AM
(05-04-2021, 04:33 PM)Ishmael There is no such directory as system/etc/mddb mddb folder doesnt exist

check my previous reply for the alternative
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2021, 08:44 AM

(04-04-2021, 06:45 AM)Ishmael Iam trying to repair imei on my motorola e6plus with modem meta it ask for bplgui dile i downloaded software flashed it with miracle crack 2.82 then tried to use apdb and mdsb files to repair imei it asks to ry other nvram files i managed to enter system/etc to extract bplgui file but there is no such a file iam using eft crack to access system files anyone help me

First, flash the latest official firmware using rescue and smart assistant @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37327.html then confirm if IMEI is still null.
For modem meta, hope you chose to load DB from target

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.