Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android not touch file manager and terminal flash file for recovery mode
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

not touch file manager and terminal flash file for recovery mode

not touch file manager and terminal flash file for recovery mode

darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
06-02-2021, 10:10 PM

hi, is there any not touch based flash file manager for recovery mode? since I probe aromafm.zip but when starting the touch does not work and also another query about whether there is a terminal.zip flash file for recoverys that do not have this function, a terminal like twrp
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-02-2021, 09:47 AM
(06-02-2021, 10:10 PM)darkrai_24 hi, is there any not touch based flash file manager for recovery mode? since I probe aromafm.zip but when starting the touch does not work and also another query about whether there is a terminal.zip flash file for recoverys that do not have this function, a terminal like twrp

did you try using vol up + down buttons in aromafm?
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
08-02-2021, 02:29 PM
(08-02-2021, 09:47 AM)X3non
(06-02-2021, 10:10 PM)darkrai_24 hi, is there any not touch based flash file manager for recovery mode? since I probe aromafm.zip but when starting the touch does not work and also another query about whether there is a terminal.zip flash file for recoverys that do not have this function, a terminal like twrp

did you try using vol up + down buttons in aromafm?

yes but how do I select a file for example and delete it? I can only navigate between folders but if I want to delete or modify one it does not leave me with the buttons
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
09-02-2021, 09:56 AM
(08-02-2021, 02:29 PM)darkrai_24 yes but how do I select a file for example and delete it? I can only navigate between folders but if I want to delete or modify one it does not leave me with the buttons

if volume buttons work for navigation, then power button should work for selecting
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
09-02-2021, 01:31 PM

(09-02-2021, 09:56 AM)X3non
(08-02-2021, 02:29 PM)darkrai_24 yes but how do I select a file for example and delete it? I can only navigate between folders but if I want to delete or modify one it does not leave me with the buttons

if volume buttons work for navigation, then power button should work for selecting

yes it works but only to enter folders, when I press the power button in a folder what it does is enter it but if I want to delete that folder I would need a long press as on the screen so that the options menu is enabled but with the buttons that can not be done
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-02-2021, 02:31 AM
(09-02-2021, 01:31 PM)darkrai_24 yes it works but only to enter folders, when I press the power button in a folder what it does is enter it but if I want to delete that folder I would need a long press as on the screen so that the options menu is enabled but with the buttons that can not be done

i'll suggest you boot to homescreen and delete the file using a file manager but if you still want to go through the stressful method of deleting files / folders without touch. something like this should work

navigate to the location containing the item you wish to delete
scroll down to the bottom and click "select all" (use vol down to scroll and power button to select)
scroll through the entire list and manually de-select every item except the item you wish to delete (power button to de-select)
press your Hardware Menu key > sse volume button to scroll to "Delete" > then use power button to select "Delete"
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
darkrai_24
11-02-2021, 03:18 AM
(10-02-2021, 02:31 AM)X3non
(09-02-2021, 01:31 PM)darkrai_24 yes it works but only to enter folders, when I press the power button in a folder what it does is enter it but if I want to delete that folder I would need a long press as on the screen so that the options menu is enabled but with the buttons that can not be done

i'll suggest you boot to homescreen and delete the file using a file manager but if you still want to go through the stressful method of deleting files / folders without touch. something like this should work

navigate to the location containing the item you wish to delete
scroll down to the bottom and click "select all" (use vol down to scroll and power button to select)
scroll through the entire list and manually de-select every item except the item you wish to delete (power button to de-select)
press your Hardware Menu key > sse volume button to scroll to "Delete" > then use power button to select "Delete"

Yes it worked as you describe the process, I was preparing aromafm in case I get a future bootloop since I am testing things and being able to solve it with aromafm, only the keyboard in the aromafm terminal has not worked for me to use it, but I have another problem with magisk that I'll see to open another post in case you can help me