Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix hot 10 X682B degradation of boot.img when trying to root the movil
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix hot 10 X682B degradation of boot.img when trying to root the movil

Infinix hot 10 X682B degradation of boot.img when trying to root the movil

DETH
DETH
DETH
01-02-2021, 12:47 PM

Hello, as I tell you, I tried to root my mobile for the first time using a MTKroot(ayudaroot.com) program since it simplified most of the tools that I had to use for a normal root, when I patched the boot.img with magisk I realized that the root patch and only the unroot and that is why I could not root the mobile, due to a bad decision I gave it unroot and it ran without any problem. When I restarted my mobile, certain functions such as the wifi detector did not work, every second 5 seconds came out that my bluetooth was not being detected. I realized in the end that the boot.img that was patched with the unroot was an old version of the firmware of my mobile, which I had was the Infinix hot 10 X682B ..... V340 and the boot.img of the unroot was the .... V127 for that reason started to fail. I would like to know if my phone can be fixed by downgrading all the firmware to version ... V127 and what steps would you recommend for flashing?
DETH
DETH
DETH
01-02-2021, 03:30 PM
In summary I unroot my phone with a boot.img of a firmware prior to the one I had and I want to downgrade the full firmware because I know I will not find the current boot.img of the version ... V340 I want to know how to flash my Infinix hot to a previous version, they recommend links to videos or blogs.
DETH
DETH
DETH
01-02-2021, 03:36 PM
Just change the current boot.img to a degraded one and I want to make the degradation flash complete so that it no longer shows wifi and bluetooth errors.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-02-2021, 12:39 AM
(01-02-2021, 12:47 PM)DETH ...

try flashing using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-37957.html , lets know the outcome