Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Infinix Note 4 Pro won't restart in TWRP recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Note 4 Pro won't restart in TWRP recovery

Infinix Note 4 Pro won't restart in TWRP recovery

fabienkeurtz
fabienkeurtz
fabienkeurtz
Enthusiastic Member
29-12-2020, 02:15 AM

Hello the greatest community.
i have a problem booting my Infinix Note 4 Pro into twrp recovery. i already unlocked the bootloader and flash normally the image file of twrp (it works even with adb commands or SP flash tool).
but still cant enter into twrp !!?? the device restarts normally (adb reboot bootloader or pressing power + vol up button) :
it starts with the message that device has been unlocked it cant be trusted... after 5-10 seconds, it restarts normally.
what can i do ?
thanks !_
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-12-2020, 02:49 PM
(29-12-2020, 02:15 AM)fabienkeurtz Hello the greatest community.
i have a problem booting my Infinix Note 4 Pro into twrp recovery. i already unlocked the bootloader and flash normally the image file of twrp (it works even with adb commands or SP flash tool).
but still cant enter into twrp !!?? the device restarts normally (adb reboot bootloader or pressing power + vol up button) :
it starts with the message that device has been unlocked it cant be trusted... after 5-10 seconds, it restarts normally.
what can i do ?
thanks !_

1. Did you disable dmverity? Refer to method 2 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32719.html
2. How did you obtain the TWRP?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.