Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help, my infinix x551 16+2 does not power on or charge after flashing.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help, my infinix x551 16+2 does not power on or charge after flashing.

Help, my infinix x551 16+2 does not power on or charge after flashing.

Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
18-11-2020, 07:37 PM

Please I have an issue with infinix x551. It was working, it only had issues with imei, so I flashed it using sp flash tool. The flash process was completed and it even confirmed on the screen but when I tried to power it it refused to come on. Till now it's still not charging and coming on, even though I left it plugged to the system. I changed PC's, cables, still nothing. Please help! ??
And I've used this flash file on another x551 before and it still works till date.
My email: allenandrew17@gmail.com
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-11-2020, 12:45 PM
(18-11-2020, 07:37 PM)Allen Andrew Please I have an issue with infinix x551. It was working, it only had issues with imei, so I flashed it using sp flash tool. The flash process was completed and it even confirmed on the screen but when I tried to power it it refused to come on. Till now it's still not charging and coming on, even though I left it plugged to the system. I changed PC's, cables, still nothing. Please help! ??
And I've used this flash file on another x551 before and it still works till date.
My email: allenandrew17@gmail.com

what's the ram and rom of your device? check the sticker at the back
then post the firmware build you flashed to the device
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
Allen Andrew
20-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Thanks for your time, the problem has been rectified! It turns out the file I used to flash it the first time had little disparities from the original firmware plus I selected format all+download instead of just download.