Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570

Samsung clone note 10+ mt6570

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2020, 04:21 AM

Hi guys. New one here.
Can I please ask for help. Please please.
The phone is really Samsung note 10 pro (it is still a clone) but I used Samsung note 10+ firmware. My phone is not yet rooted. I was trying to root it but then ended up bricked it.
So here's what happened.
I used magisk to have patch image. Then sp flash tool. But when I was patching the image there's an error that says something about PMT. I researched about it and someone said that I can use format except bootloader. So I did that and flashed just that patch image. I tried to open the phone and got a blank screen just the light with no display. And I tried to flash the whole thing; system, recovery, boot image (but this was the patched one), lk, preloader, user, and everything. Then still got nothing. I let the phone drain since I cannot see anything from the screen but I can here sounds and also my laptop can recognize the device with all the empty folders inside it. Then I tried to flash the whole firmware except that this time I used the original boot image, that is the boot image on the firmware I downloaded. And I still got nothing.
Please help me.
Model Number: Note10+
Build number: MRA58k test-keys
Custom build version: alps-mp-m0.mp23-V1.32.3_magc6570.cweg.m_P9
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.V111.4.P2, 2019/08/23 15:17
Kernel version: 3.18.35 android@kst-06#2 Wed Oct 23 17:13:34 CST 2019
Using aida64 I checked that it's really Android 6 and not Android 9 (from the settings of phone), and it's mt6570.
Thank you!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-10-2020, 12:05 PM
(20-10-2020, 04:21 AM)Bricked_clone Hi guys. New one here.
Can I please ask for help. Please please.
The phone is really Samsung note 10 pro (it is still a clone) but I used Samsung note 10+ firmware. My phone is not yet rooted. I was trying to root it but then ended up bricked it.
So here's what happened.
I used magisk to have patch image. Then sp flash tool. But when I was patching the image there's an error that says something about PMT. I researched about it and someone said that I can use format except bootloader. So I did that and flashed just that patch image. I tried to open the phone and got a blank screen just the light with no display. And I tried to flash the whole thing; system, recovery, boot image (but this was the patched one), lk, preloader, user, and everything. Then still got nothing. I let the phone drain since I cannot see anything from the screen but I can here sounds and also my laptop can recognize the device with all the empty folders inside it. Then I tried to flash the whole firmware except that this time I used the original boot image, that is the boot image on the firmware I downloaded. And I still got nothing.
Please help me.
Model Number: Note10+
Build number: MRA58k test-keys
Custom build version: alps-mp-m0.mp23-V1.32.3_magc6570.cweg.m_P9
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.V111.4.P2, 2019/08/23 15:17
Kernel version: 3.18.35 android@kst-06#2 Wed Oct 23 17:13:34 CST 2019
Using aida64 I checked that it's really Android 6 and not Android 9 (from the settings of phone), and it's mt6570.
Thank you!

this firmware you are using, where did you get it from? a backup from the device itself or you downloaded the firmware from an online source
do you have a firmware backup from the device itself?
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2020, 02:22 PM
The firmware, I downloaded it from the internet. Well I saw it on YouTube when I searched Samsung clone note 10+ firmware.
I didn't had a backup since, I thought, it is custom build version so I can just get it on the net. But sadly the one I saw was for note 10+ and that's the one I used.

Please please. Help me please.
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2020, 07:11 AM
(20-10-2020, 12:05 PM)X3non this firmware you are using, where did you get it from? a backup from the device itself or you downloaded the firmware from an online source
do you have a firmware backup from the device itself?
The firmware, I downloaded it from the internet. Well I saw it on YouTube when I searched Samsung clone note 10+ firmware.
I didn't had a backup since, I thought, it is custom build version so I can just get it on the net. But sadly the one I saw was for note 10+ and that's the one I used.

X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-10-2020, 01:21 PM

(20-10-2020, 02:22 PM)Bricked_clone The firmware, I downloaded it from the internet. Well I saw it on YouTube when I searched Samsung clone note 10+ firmware.

wrong move, clone phones usually tend to have many variants
you'll need to look for another firmware with compatible lk / uboot to fix the display
search for other firmwares for this model from different sources from where you got the firmware you downloaded also take note of the build numbers of the firmware
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
21-10-2020, 02:47 PM
(21-10-2020, 01:21 PM)X3non wrong move, clone phones usually tend to have many variants
you'll need to look for another firmware with compatible lk / uboot to fix the display
search for other firmwares for this model from different sources from where you got the firmware you downloaded also take note of the build numbers of the firmware
Thank you for that. Can I use a firmware with same build number, but different model but it's a clone too? I'm thinking of trying to flash clone Huawei Nova 5 pro. Or can l use a firmware same Samsung note 10 plus but for mt6580?
I'm sorry if my questions seem to be inappropriate but I really just want to fix this one since it isn't mine  Sad Huh  thank you so much for your patience.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-10-2020, 09:10 AM
(21-10-2020, 02:47 PM)Bricked_clone Thank you for that. Can I use a firmware with same build number, but different model but it's a clone too? I'm thinking of trying to flash clone Huawei Nova 5 pro. Or can l use a firmware same Samsung note 10 plus but for mt6580?
I'm sorry if my questions seem to be inappropriate but I really just want to fix this one since it isn't mine  Sad Huh  thank you so much for your patience.

you could try flashing only lk.bin from the other clone firmware with similar build, see if that fixes the display
also note that you can't flash firmware with a different chipset from what's on the phone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
22-10-2020, 09:30 AM
(22-10-2020, 09:10 AM)X3non you could try flashing only lk.bin from the other clone firmware with similar build, see if that fixes the display
also note that you can't flash firmware with a different chipset from what's on the phone
Thank you so much for that information!
And as for the chipset, that means, I can't really use it, because I was thinking if maybe changing the scatter text file will solve it  Huh instead of mt6580 I will use mt6570 scatter text file. But thank you so much for the early notice. That would certainly lessen everything I was gonna try.
So this means, I shouldn't use anymore the firmware I downloaded?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-10-2020, 08:40 PM
(22-10-2020, 09:30 AM)Bricked_clone Thank you so much for that information!
And as for the chipset, that means, I can't really use it, because I was thinking if maybe changing the scatter text file will solve it  Huh instead of mt6580 I will use mt6570 scatter text file. But thank you so much for the early notice. That would certainly lessen everything I was gonna try.
So this means, I shouldn't use anymore the firmware I downloaded?

you can keep the firmware that results in the device booting but in black screen, just incase you need to combine this with files from a different firmware
what you need now is to find another firmware with lk.bin that fixes the display
another other firmware that gives less than either circumstance above is useless to you
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Bricked_clone
Enthusiastic Member
24-10-2020, 06:58 AM

(22-10-2020, 08:40 PM)X3non you can keep the firmware that results in the device booting but in black screen, just incase you need to combine this with files from a different firmware
what you need now is to find another firmware with lk.bin that fixes the display
another other firmware that gives less than either circumstance above is useless to you
Okay okay. Thank you so much!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next