Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Wrong flash file
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Wrong flash file

Wrong flash file

josephmulenga
josephmulenga
josephmulenga
19-10-2020, 05:47 PM

I have a problem with my phone Tecno Series Spark 4 Model S46 CPU MT6570 Version 6.0. The problem is my phone it has a soft brick stop showing everything. So i flash with file kc8 spark 4 but it has not have mt6570 same cpu so i can changed from mt something to mt6570 and flashed, but the process cant finished in seconds message appear error. After that my phone go dead no charging no boot up, just showing mediatek when i conect to pc so what i can i do to solve this issue. Or help me with flash file for this model. I download firmware but i failed to unlock it has a password please help me people of God.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-10-2020, 10:41 AM
(19-10-2020, 05:47 PM)josephmulenga I have a problem with my phone Tecno Series Spark 4 Model S46 CPU MT6570 Version 6.0. The problem is my phone it has a soft brick stop showing everything. So i flash with file kc8 spark 4 but it has not have mt6570 same cpu so i can changed from mt something to mt6570 and flashed, but the process cant finished in seconds message appear error. After that my phone go dead no charging no boot up, just showing mediatek when i conect to pc so what i can i do to solve this issue. Or help me with flash file for this model. I download firmware but i failed to unlock it has a password please help me people of God.

your device is a clone, you cant use original device's firmware on a clone
can you get access to a similar spark 4 clone device?