Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My tecno L9plus dead while flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My tecno L9plus dead while flashing

[Please help] My tecno L9plus dead while flashing

ridohbest
ridohbest
ridohbest
11-10-2020, 06:49 AM

My tecno L9plus keep restarting by itself immediately the battery is connected, even after removing the power flex, still keep restarting by itself.
Then I downloaded its stock ROM for flashing and after flashing its preloader, booting and recovery by sp flash tool, after it gave me the green OK that it was successful, I tried to on the phone, since then it neither on nor restart by itself as its doing before.
I tried to reconnect it probably to tick all the boxes under download only on SP flash tool but it was not detected by the system (Vcom) again since then.
Pls help me out on how I  can identify the problem and how to fix it

Thanks alot
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2020, 08:55 AM
(11-10-2020, 06:49 AM)ridohbest My tecno L9plus keep restarting by itself immediately the battery is connected, even after removing the power flex, still keep restarting by itself.
Then I downloaded its stock ROM for flashing and after flashing its preloader, booting and recovery by sp flash tool, after it gave me the green OK that it was successful, I tried to on the phone, since then it neither on nor restart by itself as its doing before.
I tried to reconnect it probably to tick all the boxes under download only on SP flash tool but it was not detected by the system (Vcom) again since then.
Pls help me out on how I  can identify the problem and how to fix it

Thanks alot

what was the build number of the device before flashing?
what's the build number of the firmware you flashed?
confirm properly that you disconnected / reconnected the right clip for the battery (if unsure then disconnect all clips close to the battery)
lastly, does the pc make any sound when you connect the phone (with and without the battery)?